The room was clean, roomy and comfortable - great to have so much space to put all of our motorbike gear. The proprietor offered the use of their garage to put our bike in too which was appreciated. There was a large crack in the ceiling with peeling paint so there was some concern that we may get wet if it rained but as the weather stayed dry so i don't know if it is a current leak or not. Plenty of bench space in the bathroom, good shower pressure. The motel is located within a very short distance from the hot pools and various restaurants and bars which is really convenient. We didnt notice any noise. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punga Grove offers stylish motel accommodation in the heart of Franz Josef Glacier village. Set amongst beautiful native bush with the lush rainforest at your doorstep with a stunning backdrop of high alpine peaks, Punga Grove is your natural West Coast accommodation choice for your stay in Glacier Country in New Zealand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Punga Grove Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punga Grove Hotel Franz Josef
- Punga Grove Motel And Suites