We stayed here on our trip around the south island. We stayed in a 2 bed apartment. There was a damp smell in the apartment and a smell like vomit in the bathroom. This was by far the worst and most expensive of all of the accommodation we stayed in.
I went to speak to the lady at reception and she did not want to hear what I had to say she raised her voice and told me that no-one else complained, I explained that I did not want to argue but felt we should tell her about how we felt. She said she would inform her manager and no-body spoke to us about it again. Bad accommodation! Bad Service! DO NOT STAY HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punga Grove offers stylish motel accommodation in the heart of Franz Josef Glacier village. Set amongst beautiful native bush with the lush rainforest at your doorstep with a stunning backdrop of high alpine peaks, Punga Grove is your natural West Coast accommodation choice for your stay in Glacier Country in New Zealand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Punga Grove Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punga Grove Hotel Franz Josef
- Punga Grove Motel And Suites