“Cold wet and grinning like a mudcrab”

Across Country Quad Bikes
Book In Advance
More Info
US$114.68*
and up
2-Hour Quad Bike Experience from Franz Josef
Reviewed 20 July 2014

About to book our second trip in two years with these guys. My son and I had the best experience. The guides were amazing!My son and I are still buzzing from our last trip . Don't hesitate just do

Quad B, Front Office Manager at Across Country Quad Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Hey!

Thank you so much for this great review! We love it when we hear of people coming back for a repeat trip, means we're doing our job right. I hope the second time is just as good!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Fun, staff really experienced, able to cater for all family. Exciting, all weather fun. The tours are fully guided, scenic. They provide everything you need, including wet weather gear to protect you from the rain.

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for this lovely review. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write this. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday here in beautiful NZ!

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Had a ball today on the quads, I'm used to driving bikes and quads but my wife hasn't ever been on one. We both really enjoyed it, I drove for the first half then let my wife drive back. She was cautious but got the hang of it and couldn't stop smiling. We were at the rear of the group and had a younger guide who was a top bloke and made the tour!

1  Thank Liam C

Hi Liam!

Thank you for writing this great review! Much appreciated. Yes our guide Brenden is doing very well as our new guide! Always good to see people who recognize him doing a good job. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in NZ.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Brilliant 2 hour ride over the murraine and through the stunning rainforests. Our guide Brenden was fantastic. He encouraged and reassured me when I didn't think I could take the drop over the cliff, not a big one of course but for a beginner biker it looked huge! Once down there was nothing I couldn't conquer on the trip. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking for somehting fun.

Quad B, Public Relations Manager at Across Country Quad Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Hi Jenny!

Thank you for writing this great review! Good to hear you conquered your fears. We hope you continued to have a great time on your holiday.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

This tour operates rain hail or shine, literately. We set off while it was a bit cloudy and then a storm rolled in. We got rained and hailed on, yet this was the most fun we had on the trip. We were covered up with supplied rain coats and gear so we weren't too fussed. The guide was amazing and it was a great fun!! just do it

Quad B, Front Office Manager at Across Country Quad Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2015

Hi there!

Thanks for writing this amazing review! We are happy to hear you had a good time :) the wetter the better!