Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
More Information

Ways to Experience Across Country Quad Bikes
from US$125.20
More Info
All reviews great fun wet weather gear great trip terrain brendan rainforest activity guide bed heaps
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Loved it! I had the most fun I have ever had doing this! Such a great expereince and the views were amazing! A must do if you're in Franz Josef.

Date of experience: January 2017
Quad B, Front Office Manager at Across Country Quad Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, and what a review it is!

We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and got to see the amazing scenery.

Hope the rest of your holiday was good.

The Quad Bike Team

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Could not be happier with the staff here. I drive slowly as I was not very comfortable being on a quad bike for the first time. The staff understood this and had an additional staff member guide my friend and I around the track more slowly. Thank you! Made the trip more fun than stressful trying to keep up!

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this fantastic review!

We really take pride in the fact that we are able to cater to just about everyones needs and allow them to go at their own comfortable pace.

Safety is our number one priority and being able to have people just cruise along at their own pace is what keeps everyone happy and safe.

Glad you enjoyed your trip!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

The hell-hike was cancelled due to low cloud. So not wanting to waste a day we decided upon this. Great fun, no matter what the weather. I didn't drive the quad bike, hubby did, which in itself was a bit scary, but I soon got the feel for it. The girls leading make sure you can ride on a tester course first, so you feel safe.
The 2 hours flew by, and we could of done with longer. But would certainly recommend to anyone.

Date of experience: December 2016
Quad B, Front Office Manager at Across Country Quad Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to give us this fantastic review!

Sounds like you guys had a great time, thank you for any recommendations to potential clients.

-The Quad Team

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We shared a quad bike and went in a rather rainy trip which was great fun and i would definitely do again. Ive not given a five as the girls leading it had a small white dog which they let run round the quads throughout the tour. The dog came very close to our tyres a couple of times and i felt it was a bit irresponsible for both dog and inexperienced quad bikers safety-I was worried someone was going to run it over or have an accident avoiding it.

Date of experience: January 2017
Quad B, Front Office Manager at Across Country Quad Bikes, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Hi there,

Thank you for giving us this great review!

Sorry to hear about Lexi (small white dog), sounds like she gave you a couple of scares! She isn't the best helper. I will bring this up at the next staff meeting as I totally agree she is a potential safety hazard. Thank you for bringing this point up though.

I am glad that you had fun otherwise though! And hope that you enjoyed all the different terrains aswell as the mud and puddles!

Hope the rest of your trip is enjoyable!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

So much fun, very good instructions by our lovely guide Sarah who had an eye on everyone and was supernice. Great track, different terrains, stops to take awesome pictures. Did it in the pouring rain but it still was soooo much fun going through the puddles and the mud. Wish they offered longer tours though I would've loved to do it for one or two more hours Definitely recommend!❤ Thank you guys

Hi there,

Thank you for this wonderful review! I will be sure to show Sarah.

We are so lucky that we have a mixture of terrains to take our fantastic clients through and we make sure that we stop to get pictures.

We often find it is more fun in the rain, makes more mud and puddles to splash around in, goes with our saying 'The wetter, the better!'.

Sounds like we need to look into extending our track or finding a longer new one! If we do we hope to see you coming back to test it out!

Once again thank you for taking the time to give us this amazing review.