“Nice little place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in O'Neill
Elms Best Value Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in O'Neill
U.S.
“Nice little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is one of those nice little motels where your room is quiet, clean and the owners care. Well run and comfy. If you need a night to bed down on the road, this is a much better value than the name brand motels.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank walker111

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Mission, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

Maybe I got a bad room on the wrong night...but...my experience was not ideal. Room floor was filthy. Think they forgot to vacuum. And there was blood spots on the vanity. But the kicker for me was the other guests that night. A lot of young construction dudes carting big coolers into their rooms with a beer in other hand. A couple of them were eyeing up my motorcycle pretty good. Not typically one to judge people but I just didnt have a safe and comfortable feeling and could be in for a sleepless night. So I packed up my stuff and moved on down the road to another motel which was $5 more a night, spotless room and much better vibe. The upside is the room rate the Elms was so cheap I didnt bother with the hassle of asking for my money back..I just left. Oh I should mention the room had a great A/C. Super cold.

Room Tip: Ask to view your room first.
Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Dan M
Atkinson, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

I have never stayed at the Elm's personally, but as manager of another independently-owned motel in the next community, I hear much feedback. During peak season we refer the majority of our guests to this motel simply because of the feedback we have received from many of our regular guests who have stayed there when we've had no vacancy. The staff is very friendly and cooperative in the business associate aspect. This property has an excellent location next to several convenience stores, shopping & restaurants. Being a motel operator, I understand that traveler's are taking a chance when choosing a mom & pop lodging facility and often opt for the validity and reputation of a larger franchise, but I highly recommend this property. You will receive the comfort and service of any large-chain motel, but on top of that, you will receive hometown friendliness and pricing.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
8 Thank Pam W
Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2006

Have stayed at the Elms Motel for several years now during our trek to and from the Sturgis motorcycle rally. The motel has a convenient location, clean and well maintained rooms. The added continental breakfast makes it an even better value. We like the fact you can pull your car/motorcycle right up to the door to unload.

• Liked — Service, cleanliness, location
  • Disliked — No pool
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
9 Thank ilmanrd
Also consider these accommodations in or near O'Neill
Holiday Inn Express O'Neill
Sandhills Guest House
Sandhills Guest House
#1 of 1 in Atkinson
Super 8 o Neill NE
Super 8 o Neill NE
#4 of 4 in O'Neill

Been to Elms Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!