Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£35
Trip.com
Agoda.com
All reviews no lift restaurant next door attached restaurant the pub no air conditioning good nights sleep great stay reception staff family room visit family short stay car park plenty of parking great value for money evening meal comfy bed one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2024

My stay here was very comfortable and I had an excellent night sleep. The bed is very comfortable and the room was very quiet and well blacked out. I slept a solid 8hrs. The receptionist was very welcoming when I arrived and helpful (I was searching for herb tea and she assisted me). The restaurant was also friendly and the food was good (I am vegan so not mainstream, but my meal was tasty, healthy and a good price). The hotel staff were lovely and I felt very comfortable as a woman eating alone.
Before arriving, my concern had been the hotel parking as there have been a few reviews on here. I didn't need to worry - the hotel now has access to the parking system and any (rare) hiccup is quickly sorted.
I would definitely stay here again - it's a good find.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2024

Stayed in Premier a few times now and all have been excellent, clean, comfortable, relaxing and welcoming. Always lovely staff who are happy to help with little requests. So lovely and kind, we had a welcoming packet of sweets in our room - made me smile after a long day at work! So thoughtful! Only thing - the price went up overnight on Sunday Monday - we should have booked Sunday and saved a few pounds on the room ! Something to think about in future!

Reviewed 29 January 2024

We booked a family room for one night (only needed somewhere to sleep really to be closer to where we needed to get to the next day), and I must say that this was one of the best Premier Inns we have stayed so far. Free parking, quiet, very clean and nice decor. Free Wif-Fi was working well for what we needed. Everything was functioning well. Bath tap dripped but wasn't a problem. Very friendly and helpful reception staff. Complimentary coffee/tea fill ups at reception desk. We had breakfast at the Brewers Fayre which was a very good deal (price/quality/quantity), well stocked and in a nice restaurant.

1  Thank Vanessa1970_2024
Reviewed 8 January 2024

Stayed for 1 night as we were going to a relatives birthday party. The staff were very friendly and helpful both at check-in and in the restaurant at breakfast time.
The room was standard with a large bed and was very clean. Overall a very pleasant stay and would go back.

Date of stay: December 2023
1  Thank JaneyWestYorkshire
Reviewed 21 December 2023

Despite providing full details of my car to the reception upon checking in, we had to pay a £95 parking fine after a one-night stay.

The hotel management refused to help or even discuss the matter, claiming that the hotel car park is managed by a separate company.

We like to visit a family member in Wombwell but unfortunately we cannot stay at this hotel again given the likelihood of receiving a parking fine and knowing that the hotel management refuses to help in any way.

I have never had this negative experience before staying at a hotel. Up until this point, I had a good experience with Premier Inn. The practices at Wombwell though suggest the main objective is profiteering rather than looking after their guests.

Date of stay: October 2023