“REMARKABLE UNMATCHED CLEANLINESS AND SERVICE-EXCEPTIONAL PRICING”

Candlewood Suites Macon
Ranked #19 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Dear Trip Advisor:
My husband and I would like to thank Shirley the General Manager and her exceptional staff.
We were traveling from Florida on a very long trip in a rental truck. The Candlewood suites, Macon Georgia was absolutely the best hotel we have ever stayed at.
When we pulled up in the middle of the night on 06/01/14, we were very pleasantly greeted by the cleanest and prettiest decor in the foyer, with gorgeous roses blooming outside.
We were warmly welcomed and given the most courteous and attentive service. We travel alot, and were astounded at the service.
This hotel is spotlessly clean including the carpets. we were so comfortable to walk with bare feet and didn't worry about it.
The room, eating area, and lounge areas are impeccably clean, tidy and organized. The room had a modern well stocked kitchen with beautiful upgrades. The manager went out of her way several times to assist with restaurant reviews, and directions to the interstate. She was absolutely sweet and caring. We were also amazed to find out that Chaplaincy services were available.
We HIGHLY recommend this hotel, and plan to return in the future. THANK YOU! again to Shirley the Manager. Sincerely, Marque and Therese D.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and it was totally quiet, with a great parking spot for our rental truck.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank T P
MCNCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I am so glad that you had a good experience. I also appreciate you sharing your kind comments about us with other Trip Advisor travelers. Please stay with us the next time you are in the Macon area.

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Macon

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I researched a lot of places before booking here. It really is the best price in the area, short of staying at a flea bag motel. All of the staff I came across was very helpful and friendly. Maybe one of the friendliest places I have ever stayed. The location was great for us, as it was right off the interstate. The rooms were all very clean, no signs of bugs or anything. I would have rated it a 5, but the beds were extremely hard, and since I have back problems I did not sleep well. Everyone else in my party thought they were comfortable. Overall it was good. And if you like a really firm bed, then you will be really happy here.

Room Tip: Beds are extremely firm, so only choose this place if you like that.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Karen S

Thank you for staying with us. I am so glad that you found our Hotel clean and welcoming and our staff accommodating. I am sorry that the bed was not comfortable for you. We try very hard to make all of our guests comfortable and I apologize that we were not able to do this for you. Thank you for your feedback - it helps us know what we are doing well and what we need to improve upon.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My stay at candlewood was great the staff was very accommodating to any request that we had. The rooms were great and the housekeepers always made sure the rooms were cleaned and the hotel was clean and I would stay their again and thanks Joy for changing our room when we had to since the bed was to hard. Very family friendly and is in a good location fir shopping and restaurants....

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank coonhuntersgirl

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the Candlewood Suites in Macon clean and comfortable. Thanks so much for staying with us and giving us feedback on your stay. We appreciate our guest's comments so much. Please stay with us again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had a really awesome stay at the Candlewood Suites on our visit to Macon for a tennis tournament. Suites are very cozy and they have all you could need. It has a relaxed and honest atmosphere to it and the people working really made me feel like a customer comes first.
I would love to give special recognition to Shirley who was always above kind with an honest smile to her face and Mr. Tom Evans who is a true southern gentleman with a kind personality and a sense of hospitality.
If you ever go by Macon, GA be sure to check the suites if you are looking for a domestic, home like atmosphere and amazing amount of hospitality.

Sincerely, Marko

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Marko T

Thank you for staying with us at the Candlewood Suites Macon. I appreciate your kind comments about me and Tom. We both enjoy our jobs and love our guests! Please stay with us the next time you are back in Macon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have stayed here several times over the last couple of years. It is one of the best values in Macon. Rooms are clean and I never cook but they have everything you need. Staff is always friendly and helpful

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank rrgeorgia
MCNCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

We are pleased to hear that you had a good stay and that our Hotel is a good value . Thank you for taking the time to comment and give us feedback. We especially appreciate you staying with us. We realize there are many choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was one of my best stays everrrrrr, for one the rooms were more than I excepted big with a kitchen and all very clean and just plan beautiful the room supervisor made sure to keep the room amazing, the front desk agent JOY was amazing sweet polite and helped me with absolutely everything if you go to this candlewood make sure to look and ask for her. There wasn't any breakfast but there was a lot of restaurants around walking distance and less than 5mins away in a car, I can honestly say I would go back to Macon just to stay there again the staff was greaaaaaattttt

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mickey G

Thank you for staying with us. We love to hear what our guests are saying about our hotel. Your comments will be shared and celebrated with our staff especially Norma and Joy. Your feedback is crucial to helping us improve and know what we are doing right and wrong. Thanks for sharing with us and we are delighted you had a good stay!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel is designed for the long term customer, but they do rent the rooms for daily use. Rooms are large and well appointed. Very clean and comfortable. Room doors open to an interior hallway. I believe that the largest bed available is a queen (could be wrong). No breakfast is available but they do have a canteen area and some packaged food that can be purchased for preparation in your room. Motel has easy access to I75. This motel is best suited for the business traveler or a two person family.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank XX_On_The_Go_11
MCNCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with other travelers. We are glad you had a good stay. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in Macon.