Candlewood Suites Macon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Macon)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskone nighthome away from homesized refrigeratorroom was cleana great place to stayconvenient locationgreat pricedishwasherpopcornlaundrykrogerinterstateoutbackhallwaypetsclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2009

This was my 2nd time staying, the rooms & staff are impecable!!! This hotel has all the esstentials of home. No breakfast but its okay because I was able to prepare my own meals and store them in the fridge. I love the FREE washers and dryers!! Very close to shopping and restaurants!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2009

My husband, teenage son and I are checking out today after a one night stop on a drive to Florida. Read reviews of this hotel and decided to book. Very clean, good value, nice rooms, full kitchen would be a bonus if we had food but it was just a one night stop. Overall definitely a good hotel and I'm a tiny bit snobby about hotel cleanliness and age. Would stay again.

However, whoever wrote that they heard one train in the night; well, either they are heavy sleepers or the route has increased because they run MORE than once hourly. We had a very late check in, after midnight, and I heard four by 2:00 a.m. It sounded like a couple harley's had pulled into the parking lot. But, I will take that with the comfort that the room is CLEAN< and bug free.

Also, one note, we booked our room through travelocity and when we checked in they charged us again. Checked out account online this morning and both charges were there. Called the front desk and the woman knew how to fix but last night when we told the lady at check in we had already paid she said she didn't see that and our travelocity receipt didn't show...but it showed on our bank online and it was NOT just a pre authorization Anyhow, travel and things will happen. A grain of salt helps.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2009

We stayed at this hotel for one night in Feb. 2009 at the state govt rate of $70. This was a very new hotel which meant it was very up to date and clean. It had a fitness room, outdoor pool, snack bar, free newspaper and free movie rentals. The beds were comfortable and the bedding was cozy. Since this is an "extended stay" hotel, there was a refrigerator, microwave, stove, etc. They even provide you with a complimentary bag of microwave popcorn in the microwave.

I took pictures so that you could see the place for yourself. The only potential downside is that there is a railroad track that runs behind the hotel, but we only heard a train go by once during the day and were never bothered by it at night. Hope this helps. We would stay again!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 7 February 2009

Very friendly staff, they gave recommendations on food in the area.
They have a well stocked pantry, and the room had a nice kitchen.
If you are a light sleeper there is a train track behind the hotel but it is not overly loud. I would stay at this location again.

Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed 26 January 2009

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for Christmas and we instantly fell in love. If you are looking for great rooms and the most friendly staff, you need to check this place out!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)