“Value place”

Value Place Macon I-475 West
Ranked #24 of 68 Hotels in Macon
“Value place”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My stay at the Value Place Macon South was amazing. The building was very clean and safe. Very enjoyable property, nice full kitchens, convient vending, and laundry on site.The staff was very attentive to my needs, even after hours. I have told many people family and friends about value place macon south and i plan to stay again. I HIGHLY reccomend this stay to anyone who plans to pay less and stay longer.

Room Tip: Smoking or non smoking their rooms are very clean and quite.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
HMSVP1, Manager at Value Place Macon I-475 West, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
JANICE!!

Such a pleasant and kind review! Thank you for taking the time to write it.

You are always welcome at Macon South; we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and want to come again!

We look forward to your return and PLEASE let us know if we can make your stay any better :)

Yours,

David @ Value Place Macon South

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I started out really impressed with Value Place. The after hours staff (don’t remember his name unfortunately) was super helpful and the room/hotel seemed very nice and clean. However the trouble started as soon as it got in my room. Things were missing, including window coverings –though that was taken care of very quickly (thanks again to the after hours staff). But once I decided to relax and watch some tv, I looked up and saw not 1, not 2, not 3 but 4 roaches. And this is the 1st night of a 1-week stay. You can imagine my level of paranoia thereafter. And with good reason because i've killed at least 15 bugs in the few days i've been here (and aside from sleeping, i'm literally only in the room for a couple of hours a day)

I will say that what the facility lacked in pest control, it made up for with very friendly staff and "neighbors". While i wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it, i'm sure you can do worse. And you definitely can't beat the price.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2011

I've stayed in many hotels because I travel for work all around the country. Each time I visit a state for my company, I check myself into and recommend Value Place for anyone doing the same. It's more like an apartment than a hotel, giving me a kitchen and a full-size fridge along with DirecTV including HBO. They have vending machines, on-site guest laundry and the staff was always smiling and eager to help me. They were very cut and dry about their rates, gave me everything in writing and there was always someone to answer the phone, even in the middle of the night. I could use a bit of a softer bed, but that's just my opinion. All in all I think my rate ended up being something like $32.50 a night, yet it was in a safe location near the mall, a bunch of shopping plazas, restaurants and more. Mind you, this is ideal for blue-collar and white-collar workers. Internet and linen service were included in the rate they quoted me and I was surprised how low the price was. All their doors require keycards and there were cameras everywhere, so I had peace of mind about my truck and belongings inside. It was quiet, I didn't hear too much of my neighbors here. If you're looking for a no-frills approach, keeping it simple, come here! Thank you guys, I will be back if I work in Macon again.

Room Tip: Non-Smoking and Smoking rooms available
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled on business