“Excellant Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Alabama
“Excellant Hotel”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Husband and I stayed 3 nights while in town for a concert at the Cox Capital. We had lunch at the Rookery downtown, excellant We visited the Allman Brothers "Big House" and went to Rose Hill Cemetary to visit Duane's grave. Rose Hill is just an amazing place. A must visit if in this area. The location of the hotel could not have been better. Close to the mall and restaurants and easy aceess to I75.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
We are so happy to hear that you were able to stay with us and enjoy visiting our city. As you experienced, Macon has a rich history in Music. We hope you have the opportunity to return soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We didn't realize that dinner as well as breakfast were included. We usually stay at aResidence Inn...because we prefer our own food at dinner to the usual chain restaurant offerings. This time there weren't any Residence Inn's near where we wanted to stop off our first night after driving all day. We found the Hilton line to be just as nice as Marriott's line. Pretty much the same room set up. We've learned over the years to not expect a true oven....both lines only have cooktops and microwaves

service was fine, breakfast was very good....easy check in/out

Front desk actually called an hour after we arrived to ask if everything was alright/did we need anything

Room Tip: we were located near an elevator and it was quiet
1 Thank Dave M
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast. Hope to see you again soon! Enjoy your day!
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was my first stay at Homewood Suites in Macon, Ga. I was on a business trip for my job. This was a very clean hotel and the customer service was great. In the future I will stay again when in the area. There was also alot of great shopping close by.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Great news that you found us while working in Macon and that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We appreciate the time you spent responding to TripAdvisor and will look forward to your next visit in Macon.
Canton, United States
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This Homewood Suites is gorgeous. If it's not brand new, it feels like it. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful (while remaining professional) - a difficult task to maintain all three, but they manage. The amenities are beautiful and the rooms are spacious and well equipped for either business or pleasure. The location is easily accessible from I-75 and therefore convenient for business or tourist travel. I highly recommend this Homewood Suites for travelers.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your recommenation to our property in Macon. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our entire staff. We want all of our guest to feel like they are at home when visiting. We hope you have an opportunity to return soon!
Dallas, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I found the Homewood Suites to be a great place to stay. They offer a 24 hrs snack shop for those of us who want something in the middle of the night. The personal make you feel special and what to give you their very best. As I am retired and travel a little I will look for Homewood Suites to stay at if possible.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So happy to hear that you enjoyed our property during your stay in Macon. It's great to hear that our staff took good care of you and that you enjoyed our "suite shop" with all of our goodies.
We hope to see you back in Macon soon! Enjoy your retirement.
Marietta, United States
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Hotel appearance and rooms were very clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast could have included more fresh fruit (my orange was awful). Also needs more than one waffle iron. The breakfast staff was good and available. Kept the dining area in good shape.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Julius M
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to TripAdvisor. I will personally look into the problems our breakfast and always being fresh. I will also review all training procedures with our staff. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you return.
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on route to Savannah and was not disappointed. I chose it because it was rated number 1 on Tripadvisor and I would agree with the rating. The place was new, clean and big. My room was large and had a full kitchen to use, which was really handy with reheating leftover food I was accumulated along my journey. The full breakfast that is included was good and there is a big outlet mall not that far away by car.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding toTrip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Macon.