“Great Experience”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North
Ranked #2 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had an wonderful time at Homewood Suites. I usually stay there every time I have a business meeting in Macon, Georgia. The staff is always very pleasant and courteous. The room are very well clean. I look forward to staying at other Homewood suites by Hilton besides for just business trips. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Great to hear that you would recommend us to your friends, thank you! We do enjoy our business traveler and hope that you always feel at home when visiting. Please let me know if we can assist you in any way during your next visit to Macon. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

stayed in a two week period coming and going from Fla. First stay a bit better than second. both stays were very accomadating. Would stay again. New hotel in a nice area. we participate in the Hilton programs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for being a Hilton HHonors guest and choosing our property during your visit to Macon. So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that during your next visit that it will be even better than your first. Please stop by the front desk, I would like the opportunity to say hello.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Be aware if you make Advance Purchase - and the rate always drops within a few days after you make the reservation, then you are stuck! Cathy the Manager, very rudely, would do NOTHING for us regarding 20% increase in rates. That started the bad taste.....the carpets at the hotel are very grungy dirty disgusting. Next the pool was not clean. The breakfast food was the worst ever with canned fruits. I would not recommend this hotel, nor will I ever stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Vickie N

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to TripAdvisor. I am sorry that I was not able to help you with the Advance Purchase. I will personnaly look into all that you mentioned and I will review all training procedures with our staff.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Very friendly staff, clean rooms, and yummy breakfast. Was like a home away from home! The lobby is inviting and was a nice place to hang out in the morning. We didn't try the pool, but it was being enjoyed by several people when we were there and they looked to be having a wonderful time. If we had been staying longer, I would have definitely taken advantage of the fitness room. Great experience!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So happy to hear that our staff was friendly and that you enjoyed our breakfast! We hope you have an opportunity in the future to return and just hang out. I'll sit and have a coffee with you.
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

very comfortable and as a female i was very safe. very nice to be able to stay somewhere and have meals included in this economy. Shower stall door was hard to open/close. Shower is built with only enough space on shelf for bar of soap, No place to put your other toiletries such as shampoo conditioner body wash and razor.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to TripAdisor. I will personally look into the problem of the shower door. I will also review all training procedures with our staff. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I can be reached at 478-477-9776 ext 152.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I love this hotel- it is clean, convenient to shopping and the Interstate, and spacious. I try to book a room here every time I need to stay in Macon, and I have recommended to friends. I appreciate the convenience of the evening reception and morning meals, and the lobby is always a great place to have business meetings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for recommending us to your friends. How wonderful that you have enjoyed our property and the convenient shopping in our area. We look forward to having you on your next visit to Macon!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stopped in here on the way down to Florida. We really enjoy the Homewood's. The rooms are clean, well appointed and they have ample space for you to spread out and relax. During the week they offer a lite supper and breakfast every day. The breakfast is outstanding and the homemade waffles are absolutely delicious. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they will go out of their way to help with your needs. This is a great stop.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

So happy to hear that you enjoyed our Breakfast and Dinner during your stay. I will pass on your kind words to our staff. We hope you have an opportunity to return to Macon on your next trip to Florida. Thank you for being our guest.