“Extremely nice hotel!!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North
Ranked #1 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Extremely nice hotel has great suite amenities, "eggcellent" breakfast. They even will go on a grocery run for you during the day if you request it. I would definitely recommend it to any one staying in the Macon area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Happy to hear that you enjoyed our morning breakfast and your stay! We look forward to having you in Macon soon! Let us know if we can assit you on your next visit!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Could not have imagined a better situation. Traveling from Ohio to Orlando and stopped at the Homewood Suites in Macon, GA. Everything was Great. From the reservation process while traveling to the check-in and check-out we were so very impressed with this hotel and staff. We'll be using Homewood Suites in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that our staff took great care of you and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you have an opportunity to visit Macon in the future. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I can be reached at 478-477-9776 ext 152.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was clean, spacious, and quiet. I was quite surprised to have a separate den. When I finished working for the evening, I could close the door and leave my work in the other room and go to sleep. There was nothing more that I could have hoped for!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to Trip Advisor. Our one bedroom suites are great to use while working from your room. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy yourself while being our guest. We look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were in Macon for a family wedding, and this hotel served as our base of operations. It was very conveniently located, and very accomodating. As a bonus, there is a fabulous Italian restaurant next door.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We love hearing from our guest that are here for weddings. What a joyful occasion. So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. What an experience having dinner at Natalia's next door. You are right, it does have great Italian crusine. Hope you decide to return soon for a visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is the best hotel in Macon. I feel safe and comfortable with the environment. Great and friendly staff. I can always count on the front desk staff. The front desk manager is excellent -- friendly, helpful, and sincere. The food and drinks are always very good. The dinner was always great!!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for responding to Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear that our staff has taken great care of you. I will be sure to pass this survey onto Lemai. We hope you will return to enjoy another evening of dinner wtih us. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Enjoyed the stay. Very nice room with a kitchen. Only stayed one night and didn't get a chance to use the kitchen facilities. Spacious room with the adjoining suite. Had everything in room that I needed.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to TripAdvisor. We hope you return and stay a couple of days so that you can use our kitchen and enjoy a meal.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

For now on whenever I travel I am staying in Homewood Suites by Hilton. This was my first experience lodging with them but definetly not my last. The service was superb from the time I entered the lobby until the time of my depature. I would highly recommend Homewood Suites to family, friends and co-workers!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to TripAdvisor. It's always great to hear that we have a guest that plans to return and stay at Hilton's. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.