“Great Business Hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North
Ranked #2 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Excellent and helpful staff. Very Clean and comfortable rooms. I would stay here again. Parking is well located for wherever one's room may be. The complimentary breakfast is as good as any I have experienced.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your breakfast. We hope that you will return soon. Enjoy your day!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stopped at this hotel off Highway 75 thinking it looks new from the outside. Inside looked the same and I was shocked when I found out it was at least 6 years old. Very clean rooms and very good service. North Macon is near all essential services including a very attractive large shopping center. I would highly recommend this hotel. I paid an average of $ 125 per night for a 4 night stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

As a Hilton Honors member we stay in many different Hilton-brand hotels - such as Hilton, Garden Inns, Hampton Inns. We have stayed at this one 3 different times because it's friendly, clean, with excellent food. Nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for your loyality to the Hilton Brand and for chosing our Homewood Brand during your visit to Macon. I am happy to hear that you have stayed with us three times and have enjoyed our services. Great to hear that you enjoyed our dinners also. Please let me know if we can assisant you in the future. Enjoy your day!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed at the Homewood Suites in Macon over the summer. Absolutely loved this hotel....one of my favorite hotels. Love the layout of the room, the kitchen area and the kids enjoyed popping popcorn and watching a little tv before going to bed. Safe surrounds and several restaurant options close by. Great staff as well!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your popcorn parties with your children. That's one of my favorite things to do in the evening. Thank you for sharing your survey with TripAdvisor and our staff. Please let us know if you plan to visit Macon in the future. We will make sure we have a few new DVD movies for the kids!!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Extremely nice hotel has great suite amenities, "eggcellent" breakfast. They even will go on a grocery run for you during the day if you request it. I would definitely recommend it to any one staying in the Macon area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Happy to hear that you enjoyed our morning breakfast and your stay! We look forward to having you in Macon soon! Let us know if we can assit you on your next visit!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Could not have imagined a better situation. Traveling from Ohio to Orlando and stopped at the Homewood Suites in Macon, GA. Everything was Great. From the reservation process while traveling to the check-in and check-out we were so very impressed with this hotel and staff. We'll be using Homewood Suites in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to Trip Advisor. I am pleased to hear that our staff took great care of you and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you have an opportunity to visit Macon in the future. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I can be reached at 478-477-9776 ext 152.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was clean, spacious, and quiet. I was quite surprised to have a separate den. When I finished working for the evening, I could close the door and leave my work in the other room and go to sleep. There was nothing more that I could have hoped for!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to Trip Advisor. Our one bedroom suites are great to use while working from your room. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy yourself while being our guest. We look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.