Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North
US$91
US$86
US$92
US$87
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerbassgreat hotelfull kitchenevening receptionliving roomrooms are spacioushome away from homebusiness tripfree breakfastwould stay here againfriesexcellent stayking bedeasy accessfront desk staffstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This Homewood Suites is typical of the 5 Homewood Suites that I have stayed at. On average, I would say they are the cleanest, best value chain I have experienced. You can spend more, but you can't get a better value.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

We are happy to hear that your chosse of Hilton's are the Homewood Suites and that you have enjoyed our property here in Macon. We hope that you have an opportunity to return soon! We look forward to having you. Enjoy your day!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Suite rooms are great for business or family trip. Complimentary dinner/reception and bevarage makes this an outstanding value if you take advantage of it. The pillows in the hotel were great. Location was convenient to shopping and several miles from larger restaurant area and shopping. Staff was outstanding. Would definitely stay here again if I planned to spend any time at all in the room vs. just arriving/sleeping/leaving.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your room and the shopping around Macon. We look forward to having you when you return. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I can be reached at 478-477-9776 ext 152.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Really nice hotel, great staff and excellent service. Check-in was fast, the room was neat and clean which we have come to expect at Hilton properties. All in all, one of the best Homewood Suites I have stayed at.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your great survey. I am happy to hear that our staff took such good care of you while visiting Macon. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I will start by saying this does appear to be a newer hotel and the rooms are large. I did like that you could check out movies, which we did and they had popcorn in the room, that was a nice touch. However, we had a few problems while there. First of all the floors are very thin so we could hear the person above us walking around and woke us up. Second, the extra bedding for the sleeper sofa smelled like urine. My husband called the front desk and they asked him to bring it up there. They did get a change of sheets for us. Also, the sofa sleeper is right next to the a/c unit so we had to turn the a/c up quite a bit and stack the pillows from the sofa sleeper in front of the a/c unit to try and keep the cold air from blowing directly on them. Lastly, the breakfast was less than desirable. The sausage and hash browns were cold and the eggs weren't edible.

1  Thank Tigerlilly37

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to our survey. I will personally look into the problems that you mentioned. I will also review all training procedures with our staff. We hope that in the future you will decide to give Homewood another chance.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on our way home from Disney. Beds really comfortable, hotel super clean, breakfast in the morning was beyond our expectations (real plates and silverware), staff very pleasant and professional. We will be sure to try Homewood Suites again in the future.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We appreciate the time you spent responding to TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I can be reached at 478-477-9776 ext 152.