My wife and I are snowbirds and head to southern Florida for a few months each winter. Macon is a good halfway stop for us. We like LaQuinta because of their pet policies. We travel with our bulldog. We have stayed at this location twice. The hotel is well maintained and we found our room neat and clean. There are a number of places to eat close by and the proximity to I-475 is great. The price is very reasonable. We wouldn't hesitate to stop here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand-new hotel, opened in Summer of 2009. Spacious rooms with upgraded bedding, 32" LCD TV's, high-speed wireless and wired internet, complimentary Bright Side Breakfast, indoor pool, meeting/function facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Macon West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Macon West
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Macon West Hotel Macon