“Great home cooking!”

Jeneane's at Pinebrook
Ranked #69 of 357 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Description: We were just passing through Macon, Ga, spending the night at QI, and found this fine family restaurant online. All fresh, home-style Southern cooking draws the locals - we were the tourists in the place! Really good food, really priced at $6.50 for 1 meat, 2 vegetables and breads. $4.75 for 3 veggie dinner!
Macon
“Great home cooking!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Jeneane's is a place you can go to again and again. Especially good for elderly and families on a budget. Home cooking like meatloaf and baked chicken, with over 15 side and 5 dessert choices. Their chocolate pie is like my grandma used to make. Comfortable atmosphere with padded chairs and low noise. Great prices for this day and time, with friendly servers. We go here often.

• Visited September 2013

“always good food”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Over the years, it is always good. As well as the one on mulberry street. Great place for home cooking.

• Visited September 2013
ATLANTA
“Wonderful Fried Catfish”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

We ate at the downtown Jeneane's on Mulberry Street and it was wonderful. Some of the best fried catfish I have ever eaten. I had mac and cheese and lima beans as my two sides. I was told they are butter beans in the south. It was great getting off the interstate and trying some great home cooking. My friend said the lemon chess pie was outstanding. The staff was friendly and kept the ice tea glass full.

• Visited July 2013
Statesboro, Georgia
“Always good”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I always try to eat her when visiting family in Macon. I can count on having a well prepared meal with fast service. The salmon patties and country fried steak are my favorites. Good sides include the fried okra, creamed corn, cranberry salad and the butter beans. My favorite dessert is the banana pudding. Recent visit Dax waited on us and he was pleasant and eager to please.

• Visited July 2013
Georgia
“Country style with big servings, like mama used to cook.”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

The baked chicken and dressing, macaroni and cheese, with greens and a sort of pancake cornbread were all we could eat at lunchtime, in this popular downtown eatery. But we managed to stuff down a slice of coconut cream pie. The place provides plenty of food at a good price, so stop by and fill up when you are in the area.

• Visited June 2013