“Great stay!”

SpringHill Suites Macon
Ranked #13 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We recently stayed at the hotel for our daughter's wedding weekend. They blocked a group of rooms for our guests and the accommodations were great. We enjoyed the free wi-if and breakfast. The staff were all very courteous and we could not have been more pleased. Thank you Springhill Suites for a most enjoyable weekend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie M
DavidH H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us during your daughters most special day! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and sharing your wonderful comments. Weddings can be a very stressful time and we are glad that we could give you a place to relax and unwind!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The rooms are very spacious, beds are comfortable,breakfast is good and the hotel is new/modern... .Parking is good. Like the bathrooms &the sitting area in the room. STay here at least 2 times a year. Breakfast can be limited if you get there 9am & on. Fruits & other things would be gone and don't always get restocked. They try to shutdown(take things away) 5-10 minutes before close down time. Other hotels would leave 20-30 mins past closing time - especially in the weekends when people sleep in. For tournament players, they head out at 6:30am and try to come back for breakfast, they get very limited selections. In the past 2-3 years, you can see the wear & tear on the carpet & the elevators. But it's still new and nicer than other hotels in the area. Our favorite place to stay in Macon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear C3Tennis,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We take all comments seriously so I hope that the next time you're with us you'll see a delightful change. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with SpringHill Suites! I would consider myself a tad bit OCD about hotel rooms; however, this hotel far exceeded my expectations. The staff was friendly and the rooms were spotless! No stains or lurking hairs in the bathroom! And, thankfully, the Coffee Pot was not located in the bathroom. The toilet was located separately from the shower and that was an added bonus to the room! The rooms were spacious enough that my family of four (with lots of luggage) was not crowded or cramped. We stayed the weekend in Macon for a USTA Tennis Tournament and the location was within a short driving distance to Mercer and John Drew Smith Tennis Courts. I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! With so many hotels cutting the size of their guest rooms so they can have more rooms I have to agree with you we do have spacious rooms! I have recently rejoined the Marriott family and have to say SpringHill Suites as a whole has the right idea! Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great place for family and kids. This is more of a family hotel so expect the normal kids activities and frolicking. Clean and we'll maintained overall. The rooms appear to have been recently remodeled which is somewhat of a plus and has saved the hotel. Parking is decent. The hallways were unusually hot and humid. The room was also warm but cooled quickly after the AC was turned on. Great breakfast provided in the morning and the staff at the front desk was professional. This is a realy good place to stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank guruph

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It's very nice to be able to share your very nice comments with my staff as they work very hard to make sure we are ready for each and every guest. The hallways were very warm when you stayed with us. Unfortunately, at that time both of our roof top air handlers had been hit by lightening and had to be replaced. We would love for you to consider staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to Macon!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stopover on the way to Florida. It was a pleasant surprise. The staff was friendly, the lobby and sitting area clean and fresh. Hotel room was great. The whole family thought highly of this hotel. It's a little tricky to find off the highway, but not real difficult.
Highly recommend this hotel, and very family friendly....good sized rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Hungryforgoodeats

Thank you so much for your comments in your review. We have been working very hard to improve and maintain the condition of our hotel overall and I am very glad to see that it is being noticed. I took over management of the hotel back in March and I have to agree, the first time I came to the hotel it was a little difficult to get to. Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your way through and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you through Macon!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We were in Macon to help take care of a relative who was in the hospital. The room was very comfortable, but the air conditioner blows right on the bed. We had to cover it with an extra sheet. The breakfast bar is exceptional! The staff is friendly and efficient! The room made our unpleasant trip very bearable!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky R

Dear Becky R,

Thank you so much for your kind words in your review. I'm glad we could provide you with a comfortable place to relax during a stressful time. I am going to have my maintenance department take a look at the air conditioning vents in the rooms to see if there is a fix to keep it from blowing directly onto the bed. We thank you for your comments as we share them with our hard working staff but most of all, we thank you for being our guest. We hope to see you again the next time you're in the Macon area.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Back in January, the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Macon was one of my favorite hotels during a three week vacation in Georgia. After completing an antebellum trail loop in Georgia, I decided to return to the hotel on my drive home to Minnesota. Why? Glamorous lobby, modern, clean room with two bathrooms, generous sitting area, nice desk, big refrigerator, and above all, high quality employees. Octavia (front desk staff) went out of her way to map out directions so I could buy a needed head light for my vehicle. Later she was delightfully fun in resolving a minor room issue. Please view the submitted photo that captures Octavia's radiant, warm glow. I just booked Marriott in Montreal, jogging my memory of Macon, so I felt compelled to express my appreciation for the southern hospitality exuded at SpringHill Suites Macon, Georgia.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family