“Very nice”

Ranked #14 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Orlando, United States
“Very nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Picked this hotel based on reviews that I found here on tripadvisor and was not disappointed. It was clean, comfortable, and we felt safe staying here. It was close to the freeway, but I didn't hear any traffic noise at all. A very good experience all the way around.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Macon West, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home. We are so glad that your stay was peaceful and we look forward to seeing you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I chose Super 8 Macon West based on the Trip Advisor and I'm glad to say my choice was the proper one. It's perfectly situated to the freeway. The bed was comfy and the staff was very helpful. The room was clean.

I have one super small complaint. The internet connection to the public access PC in the lobby had an annoying tendency to break down. Hopefully they can fix that so that future guests won't be inconvenienced while surfing the internet on the public access PC.

But on the whole I do endorse this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do apologize for the issue that you encountered with internet connections. I am sorry for the inconvenience, we will make repairs immediately.. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you will let us serve you again.
KENTUCKY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Hotel was clean and convenient to I-75. Polite front desk and everything was fine from the room to the internet. Many close restaurants nearby. Shower was good and breakfast was nice also We left early but everything was perfect.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank KYTRAVELBABE
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Macon West, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Thank you for the review, it's so good to learn that you were very pleased with your stay at our hotel. We look forward to having you visit again soon.
Gloria M Brown
Leesburg,Fl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Used my trip advisor app to select this place from the many others surrounding it. I was amazed, It's like getting an 80 dollar room for 50 bucks. Friendly check-in, clean lobby. Great room all updated and clean., flat screen TV, soap, shampoo etc. as well as new cushy bedding. Had a desk, lounge chair, fridge and Microwave. AND the fridge was on. Many times they are not and for a one night stay the fridge is useless if it's not already on. Some kind of free breakfast in the morning but I was gone already. I'll stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations and that you will visit again when you are in Macon. Thank you for the review and for choosing to stay with us.
Gloria M. Brown
Fontana Dam, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

For my traveling that I do each month going to Florida from North Carolina, this location is perfect. It is located right on the exit off the interstate and it is right next to the brand of gas I use and getting back on the interstate is a snap. They offer a very good room with fast wireless internet, a micro-fridge and a very good breakfast all at an excellent price per night. Cannot be beaten!

Room Tip: East side rooms are best
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Bill B
We are so glad that you have found us to be a perfect place to stay as you travel Florida/NC frequently. Thank you for this review so others know of our property.
We look forward to having you visit again soon, your business is very important to us and is greatly appreciated.
Gloria M. Brown
Holland, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed here a year ago and gave it a "glowing" review. We were very happy to see that nothing has changed! Rooms are very clean and well-appointed. Friendly staff and nice breakfast. The price and location are also very good. We plan to stay there again in two weeks on our way home.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Macon West, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review. As always it is a pleasure to know that we have made our guests stay pleasurable, memorable, and comfortable. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service from check in to check out.
I will pass your comments on to our staff, and we look forward to seeing you and again in the future.