“Great 2 night stay”

Ranked #42 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great 2 night stay”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Hotel was easy to find off I75. Pleanty of places to eat in the area. Checking in was a breeze, clerk was friendly. Went up to my room, it was very clean and had a lot of space. Rate was $36 a night and was very happy with it. Eachday they cleand the room, made the bed, and replaced the towels. They had a standard breakfast, but Coffee was always made 24/7 in lobby. This was my first time in the area, and I will be back to stay here next time in town. Also rooms were quiet at night which made for a great nights sleep.

Room Tip: Look on Red Roofs site for hot deals.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Zandra G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Dear Mike J.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about the Red Roof Inn Macon. As you stated we are conveniently located right off of interstate I-75. While we do not offer breakfast there are plenty of restaurants nearby and some even within walking distance of the property. My friendly front desk staff will always ensure there is fresh coffee in the lobby 24 hours a day. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay as we pride ourselves in being the best value in the area. We offer a great rate and clean, comfortable accomodations. We look forward to seeing you on a future visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Fresno, California
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We were traveling home to Tennessee and needed a place to stay for the night. This place was an okay place to stay but could use some updating. The hallways stunk really bad however the room did not which was a relief. The king size rooms were huge which was very nice. They had a nice big desk and places to sit. The bed was a little crunchy but we slept well on it. It was very old looking on the inside but if you don't care for the way things look this is a good place to stop. Front desk was nice and helpful and the price wasn't too bad either.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Zandra G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon, responded to this review, 8 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Red Roof Inn Macon. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the unpleasant odor you experienced in the hallways. Corrective measures have been taken to unsure the same issue does not occur in the future. Our goal is to ensure every guest has a satisfactory stay and we will continue to improve on the quality of our product. Once again thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you the next time your travel plans bring you to Macon.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 20 March 2013

The rate was great, they apologized for charging $42.99 instead of 37.99 (due to Cherry Blossom Fest) but was well worth the $43. Clean, shower was good, no bugs, can't complain about any of the accommodations. I asked for a quiet room, they put me on the fourth floor and I didn't hear a thing all night.

Would gladly stay here again if I need a room off I-75. Plenty of restaurants surrounding.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Zandra G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon, responded to this review, 26 March 2013
Dear Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and sharing your experience at the Red Roof Inn Macon. My entire staff is delighted you enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable, quiet room at a great value. We are conveniently located right off I-75 with many restaurants on the exit and several within walking distance of the property. We look forward to seeing you again should your travel plans return you through Macon.
Vincennes, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

After driving 11 hours, we decided to pull over. Not wanting to dip into our travel money, I looked up hotels on pricing. Read great reviews and couldn't believe for that price it was that nice. Decided to give it a try. We rolled in about 2am. Front desk very pleasant and friendly. Rooms simple but didn't need much. Bathroom looked like floor could use a good hand scrubbing but that is only real complaint.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Heather,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Macon.
Our friendly Front Desk staff are always waiting to assist you with a prompt courteous checkin 24 hours a day. We offer a great value for the price. I will ensure the housekeeping staff does a better job at cleaning the floors and appreciate you bringing the matter to my attention. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travel plans bring you to Macon.
Reviewed 31 January 2013 via mobile

I would just like to say, Gieorgina the front desk clerk went out of her way to make us feel at home. This is an exceptional woman you have working for the hotel.The location of the hotel was close to my work and the housekeeping did a excellent job on keeping the room clean.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank moorej920
Zandra G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon, responded to this review, 4 February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review. I am happy Georgina, as well as our housekeeping staff provided you excellent service and your stay was a pleasant one. Our friendly, helpful staff strives to make every guest feel like they are at home even when away from home. We look forward to serving you again in the future should your travels return you to Macon!
Middle Georgia
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Our bathroom at home was under renovation and the water was turned off. We chose this motel for location and value as a place to "run to" when needed. We stayed one night and were pleased with our choice.Good value for the money.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Red Roof Inn Macon. I am delighted we were able to accomodate you while renovations were being done on your home and your stay was enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future if you are ever again in need of a home away from home. Once again Thank you for sharing.
Bourbonnais, Illinois
Reviewed 9 January 2013

My husband is working in the Macon area and he recently had an incident where his debit card was charged twice for one week. Thankfully, Zandra Greene, the manager worked diligently to resolve this issue in a timely and efficient manner. We would like to say thank you and we would recommend this hotel to anyone stopping by for a stay in this area. Again, a great job well done, Zandra.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Zandra G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon, responded to this review, 11 January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am delighted that I was able to resolve the issue in an efficent manner. I strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction to all guests. Once again thank you for positng a review and I certainly appreciate your business.