“Extended Stay America (North) in Macon, GA” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Macon - North

Extended Stay America - Macon - North
Ranked #29 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Orlando, Florida
“Extended Stay America (North) in Macon, GA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

If you are looking for a great, pet friendly hotel in Macon, GA, The Extended Stay America (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe) Hotel, on North Riverside Drive just off Interstate 75 is a wonderful choice. The hotel manager Joyce and her friendly staff make staying here a total delight. You will receive FIVE STAR service from the minute you enter the door. The rooms are spacious and clean and the room rates, which include a continental breakfast, are a great value. For less than the price of an ordinary hotel room, you will receive a room or suite with a nice kitchen and a flat screen TV. There is a comfortable lobby and a refreshing pool and exercise facility. Convenient on-site laundry facilities are also provided. The location is superb, in the very best part of town, close to great restaurants and shopping. Joyce and her staff make you feel like family. It is such a pleasure to stay at such a well run property!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Randy W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
B-town
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

Have stayed here for 9 months and have had the most helpful & friendly experience. Thanks Vera, Mrs Joyce, Vikkie, Joyce, Linda, Janie, Brian, Jerri Jennifer, Melissa & David. Everyone was so helpful & friendly. Great place to stay will recommend & will come back. Thanks for the great stay.

Room Tip: Friendly & great service....
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank acatoe
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Macon - North, responded to this review, 18 March 2013

Lumpkin, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013

am came to macon to extended stay america for my wedding weekend had a nice time there nice clean room kitchen also bathroom also wonderful staff the next time am there i will be staying again also i like to thanks mrs.vicky for the nice things she help me with booking there at extended stay ....

Room Tip: it the best place to lay your head to sleep and feel like your home.....
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Macon - North, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a home away from home experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2013

Great room and staff. Nice Cheddar restaurant next door. Elevator. Free continental breakfast. Spacious room. Very clean and quiet property. Hardwood floors. Great value. Will stay there again very soon.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patty H
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Macon - North, responded to this review, 28 January 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

My stay was pleasant. The staff was nice. My initial room was non-smoking but apparently a previous guest didn't honor that fact. I was moved to another room without any issues. My only complaint is that whenever someone cooked on the stove top in a room on your end of the hallway, you could smell it.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Macon - North, responded to this review, 2 January 2013

Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

The neighborhood around the hotel is very nice anything you could possibly want is within walking distance. the hotel is exterior is very clean cut brick nice place.
The staff in the hotel very nice the rooms were huge for the price I never got a room that big for that price.
1 small flaw in the bathroom with something left by the maid but when brought it to the managers attention she was more than willing to confront the maid and handled the situation write down 2 offering us a night free very well managed hotel.

yes I would stay there again in a minute

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Macon - North, responded to this review, 7 December 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Macon - North. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Camden, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2012

We "won" this place on Hotwire. What a huge mistake! We walked in and were immediately overwhelmed with perfume smell as an attempt to cover up cigarette smoke, and the manager received two calls from guests wanting to change rooms before he could even talk to us. Once we got checked in and to our room, we understood why. It was obvious the room had not been cleaned. There was food remnants on the table, coffee filter with old coffee in the coffee pot, the blanket on the bed was covered in short body hairs, there were cock roach parts on the floor by the bed, and someone left skid marks in the toilet. This is the worst hotel I've ever been to. After talking with Hotwire and getting them and the hotel manager to agree to refund our money, we ran as fast as we could. The manager seemed overwhelmed and embarrassed. It was late, 11 pm, I think, and we had just driven 13 hours straight, but it didn't even matter at that point. I would have slept in the car without question before I laid my head on any pillow that came from this place. This hotel needs some serious help.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Macon - North, responded to this review, 19 November 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Macon - North. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.