“5 stars!”

Ranked #29 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Saginaw, Michigan
“5 stars!”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Awesome room with a great rate $51 a night! Clean and easy to find, staff was friendly, flat screen TV with a DVD player. Room had a real thermostat and AC unit was nice and quiet. Only down side was cookware was a little sparse, 1 fry pan, 1 sauce pan, 1 spatula, just wash the dishes after every meal and you will be fine. I stayed here for 5 nights. Road warrior here so I know what I'm talking about. If ever in this area again, I will be back. Brian at front desk was great. No daily housekeeping but fresh towels are available at front desk. Great value!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Macon - North, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Mark – Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I’m so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay at a great value. As well, I am glad that you found our staff, especially Brian, to be friendly. Still, I apologize that the cooking equipment in your kitchen was sparse. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Atlanta
Reviewed 15 January 2014

If you're looking for affordability and a kitchenette, this is the place for you. Otherwise, the furniture and rooms are extremely old and just not fresh. I woukd not sit directly on the couch; I put a sheet over it instead.

• Stayed November 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Clean, Friendly, Safe and Affordable where my greatest concerns, and I believe you will find this motel meets these with a 5 star attitude toward their guest. I would highly recommend this motel for business or pleasure. your missing a great experience if you don't.

Hard to please!!!
Roc & Reba Frazier
Atlanta, Ga.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Hernando, Mississippi
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have stayed at several extended stay locations and have had great experiences each time. This location has been best so far. The bed was very comfy and staff was great. The hotel was just off the interstate and was priced great. It had full kitchen with full size fridge and all the things you need to cook a meal. $50 was a great deal!!!! Will continue to use this chain every chance I get!!!!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Bigdaddy71100
Nashville, GA
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is twice we have stayed here, while I have traveled back and forth to Ortho GA, for my hand. The staff has been real friendly and helpful. I do wish they offer cereal on the breakfast bar but other than that I love staying there, I always have the option to bring eggs and cook my own breakfast. And I don't have to get up so early to go to the doctors. You are the best Extended Stay America North Macon GA!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Nalda J
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This place is in need of serious renovations. The hallway carpet is worn and dirty and I was greeted by a large roach roaming the hall. Not very conducive to a good nights sleep. The staff was friendly and the room was large and appeared clean.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank wyomicreek
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Joyce (clerk), Vera, Vicki, Brian, Joyce (General Manager) were all fantastic! Extremely courteous, helpful and friendly. I stayed 30 days and have NO complaints. Quiet, peaceful and loved it. This is the best Extended Stay America I have stayed in thus far! I read the reviews before I came here and didn't know what to expect... listen, if you're ever in North Macon come to THIS hotel. I have truly enjoyed being there. Thank you all for everything you have done to make my stay enjoyable. God Bless each of you!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo