“Very enjoyable”

Cuisines: American
Reston, Virginia
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

The manager of the hotel we were staying at recommended it and it was a nice surprise. It's very small and it seemed like most people that were there when we ate were all regulars. The grilled tilapia was well done and the portion was huge. My sister loved the hamburger she had, and she is a bit of a hamburger fiend.

• Visited May 2012

Macon, Georgia
“Dissappointed”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The service was bad. Waitress was texting on her cell phone in the back room, so she could not attend her tables. Another table looked at her and us and just shook their head about her. Dinner was good but the bad service just made me not want to go back ever again. I used to go there 2x a week. As I said never again as I have given this place too many chances to improve.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank LWWcavalier
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Great! !”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Been here many times. The shrimp lunch special is great. A generous portion of very lightly breaded shrimp, cole slaw, a hush-puppy and good strong sweet tea. I've heard they truck the shrimp in every other day from the coast. It sure tastes like it.

It's small and the atmosephere is just so so but the shrimp more them makes up for it.

Mmmm Good.

• Visited January 2012
MACON GA
“Best fried shrimp in Macon”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

The fried shrimp is the only thing I order. Always consistent and the best in Macon

“Great food”
Reviewed 8 December 2011

We stumbled upon Polly's while traveling through Macon. Our first impression was that it was a dive but we stayed to eat. The potato skin were very good. I got the special, rainbow trout, grilled with lima beans and cheese grits. It was very good. The fish was prepared wonderfully. My husband got the ribeye and said it in the top 3 of best steak he's ever had and that's a huge compliment from him. Would definately eat their again!

Been to Polly's Corner Cafe? Share your experiences!