“The horror.....the horror.”

Polly's Corner Cafe
Ranked #75 of 360 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My wife and I were so thrilled to have found what seemed like such a promising place, definitely a local "joint!" However, the wait staff left a lot to be desired. Once our order was placed, the server never checked back with us. Also, when she did come back, it was to clear our table though I had ordered the "All You Can Eat Catfish!" Her lack of attention really broke my heart. I had been so looking forward to a lovely evening with the lovely wife.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Small, crowded, dark and sticky tables. Slow service, cold french fries and terrible wine. Price is good and food is OK. Don't know why I gave it three stars. Will not be back.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

A great little restaurant with friendly wait staff and excellent menu selection. Have been there quite a few times and always enjoy the experience.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

If it can be fried, you can find it at Poly's. The catfish and hush puppies are exceptional; although I'd stay away from the cheese grits - I like mine with some bite, these were more like a puree

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Portion sizes are good with fair prices. Deserts are tasty too. The shrimp and catfish are delicious. Cheese grits are yummy too. Wait staff is friendly and ready to serve you quickly. Even gives you sweet tea to go!