“Best Wings in South Macon” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of American Faves & Mo!!

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
American Faves & Mo!!
Ranked #209 of 347 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Georgia
“Best Wings in South Macon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

Hot wings, lemon pepper wings, this place has the best on the south side of town. Large wings with hot sauce that clings to the meat. The combo comes with a huge heap of crispy krinkle-kut fries, carrot and celery sticks, your choice of dressing, and a beverage. They also have the usual other foods for a place like this: chicken teriyaki with fried rice; fried fish platters; salads; burgers; Philly steak sandwiches; etc. Owned by a Korean family, the front counter is staffed by African-American women while Latinos do most of the cooking. Truly an international enterprise. From I-75, take the exit for U.S. Highway 80 / Eisenhower Pkwy. Go west to Pio Nono Ave. and turn right. I've only ever had the wings here, so that's all I can recommend. I knew this place had the best wings when I saw a crew of cooks from another wings place come in and order hot wings. 'Nuff said! You can dine in, but I get it to go because I live nearby. The atmosphere is nothing to brag about, but even when they're busy they move things along at a pretty good clip.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Hazloke

1 review from our community

Been to American Faves & Mo!!? Share your experiences!