“Good food. Good Value. Good service.”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 380 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Good food. Good Value. Good service. Every time we come. Wait staff always professional and friendly.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Tried there wrap for supper not bad really you could share cause they fill you up quick we sat outside it was such a nice evening the service is slow or they did not have a lot of help to cover the high volume of ppl the place is getting the run down look

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The food here was delicious...especially the burgers. But the service was not so good. We waited over 35 minutes to be seated. It was so loud another table actually asked for to go containers after their food showed up and they left. The service was pretty bad. Our waitress was friendly and blamed the kitchen, but many tables were complaining and the manager was making rounds apologizing. My family was all served before me b/c my burger took them longer to cook. :( They were almost completely finished when the waitress informed me that the kitchen was out of onion straws which came on my burger and asked if that was ok or if wanted to order something else. I had them bring it out like that, but they never apologized or gave us a discount or anything.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

This was a great restaurant when it first opened in 2001, but aren't they all? I decided to give Cheddar's a second chance...and they let me down. Went for lunch with a colleague, and was immediately seated by a friendly hostess. Once we were seated we waited for almost 15 minutes before a server decided to wait on us. It wasn't her fault, because we were not seated in her section...she just felt sorry for us.

I ordered the Philly Cheesesteak, and it was terrible. This Cheddar's remains popular in this town because of its location, and it's appeal to a certain demographic. If you value good service, and good food...go to Chic-fil-A.

2  Thank milleniumfalcon
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our son graduated from Mercer Law School in Macon GA. We have been coming to Macon for 3 years and we always find ourselves at Cheddar's. Lunch or Dinner but always Cheddar's. If our son moves from Macon, I can only hope there is a Cheddar's in the town where he will relocate. We brought both his Grandfathers down for the graduation and the first night we had dinner there. After the ceremony we asked everyone where they'd like to go to lunch before we headed home, and everyone said Cheddar's. So back we went. The top favorite choices are:
full rack of ribs, chicken tender platter, Shepard's pie, fish tacos, hamburger and chicken wrap. That is the list we have tried but everything is so good.

Been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen? Share your experiences!