“Brunch”

Dovetail Crafted Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Dovetail Crafted Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 352 Restaurants in Macon
Cross street: 2nd and 3rd
Miami Beach, Florida
“Brunch”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Delicious. We had irish coffees, biscuits, deviled eggs, fried chicken benedict, steak and eggs, and cracked pie.

Biscuits were dry. Cracked pie is an A++. Everything else was pretty damn good.

Macon
“A little Gem in Downtown Macon”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Recently had a ladies' night out and really enjoyed our experience. The service was top notch! The food is unique and delicious. I've enjoyed every visit here. On this occasion my friend and I shared the eggplant appetizer. Very light and fresh. Next we enjoyed the Asian style crab wonton tower. Loved it! My favorite was the seasonal vegetable plate made up of cabbage, cream corn, brussels sprouts, cornbread and one other veggie I can't seem to remember. We cleaned our plates if that tells you how much we enjoyed it. The wine that was recommended by the waiter was also a perfect pairing. I will be back soon to try the newest addition to the menu.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Maconitetraveler
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent Food and Even Better Service ”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I recently went here for my birthday dinner. There was only a couple more people in the restaurant but I do recommend making a reservation just in case. We ordered the crab tower for an appetizer which was warm from the fried wonton but cool from the delicious crab. It was a good light start to the meal. I ordered the pork shank and my husband got the ribeye that was topped with crab. Both dishes were too notch but I would say the ribeye won between the two. For dessert I ordered the strawberry shortcake which I was wary about since it mentioned ginger and I'm not a big fan of it. The waiter was sweet enough to grab me a sample of the strawberry topping to see if the ginger was too strong and I couldn't even taste it. My husband got the crack pie which he said made him addicted. I found it too sweet but I guess it depends on your taste. As for the service, our waiter was impeccable and very helpful in choosing the dishes. Couldn't have asked for a better dinner on my birthday. We will definitely be coming back.

1 Thank vbaez6
Los Angeles, California
“Great food, atmosphere and service”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Such friendly people and really good food. The Swordfish, Purloo, Mac n Cheese are all amazing. Sorry I did not get to try more things. Do not leave without getting the cracked pie, its truly a life changing experience.

• Visited May 2014
Sanibel
“This beats all the New York City restaurants where we have dined based on innovative menu, quality and Taste!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

This is the third time we have dined in this upstairs, unbelievable find. The dishes are divine, many featuring local Georgia products like olive oil from local trees ( who knew?) and most imaginative unusual combinations like veal tenderloin on corn relish with mustard and grapefruit! OMG what might they do with peaches and pecans? Worth driving to Macon for this culinary event.

• Visited May 2014