“Best sushi in town”

Cuisines: Japanese
Macon, Georgia
“Best sushi in town”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I love Shogun's sushi! They are always consistent and it tastes fresh. The bar serves up good cocktails too.

Visited October 2012

Gray, Georgia
“best sushi anywhere”
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I have eaten sushi at many places from California to New York. Hands down Sho Gun is mu family's favorite and it is where we go to celebrate everything. Mu favorite roll is the fugi roll with apple, mushroom, crab and the best sauce I have had on sushi. We have been going there for 12 years.

Visited November 2012
Toomsboro, Georgia, United States
“It was not what I thought”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We ate there last night. It was okay. Little Tokyo in Dublin or M'ville is MUCH better. For the price I was disappointed. The Chef was not entertaining at all. We had a day out with our daughter and grandson, and even though it was great for their first trip....I was not impressed!

Visited November 2012
“Good food good atmosphere”
Reviewed 5 August 2012 via mobile

Affordable, good food, give me more roll (sushi) is the best thing ever!!!!! Ebi su, kani su, tnt roll, hibachi alll good. Even hve pineapple sake. Sometimes can b really busy but I think best choice for japanes n macon

Alma, Ga
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

They have all the basics & a huge selection of special rolls. A great place to take someone to try sushi the first time or someone who "doesn't like" sushi to try. I have gotten a number of people stsrted on sushi here because of the variety.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Sho Gun Japanese Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!