“Nice all around”

Applebee's
Ranked #251 of 358 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Its a typical Applebees. The food was fine. Waiter was excellent. Located close to hotels. It seemed to be clean. Bar was lively.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 14 July 2012

i was upset with applebee's close to the mall eisnhower parkway macon ga. first i was stopped on my way in and out and asked for money?? then the food and witress were the worst i'd ever had. manager did come and speak to me and my husband told us the meal will be paid for we are not going to have you steal from us. we did not want it free just wanted what we order and our kids so hurt and will never go back again!!! we never have gotten or taken from anyone. BEST BEWARE STAY WAY from here :(

Reviewed 9 July 2012

The service was friendly and the food, ultimately was good. However, when I questioned that I had received the correct meal, the hostess looked at it and said..."I see the bleu cheese crumbles...it just doesn't look like the picture" IAfter my husband took one bite he discovered he had my meal. A simple mistake...but they just kinda shrugged at first. When she overheard me say to my husband that an apology was in order, she came over and offered a sincere apology. They were very nice...and the food was good...but LISTEN when a customer questions something and check it out.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Not busy when we were there. Took 20 minutes for ANY food to arrive. Kids' food came 15 minutes later. ZERO offers for refills on drinks. DON'T make my kids wait to eat!!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

we are all weight consious so applesbee's is always a unanimous choice...