“Country Feel”

Fresh Air Bar-b-Que Of Macon
Ranked #19 of 360 Restaurants in Macon
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This is good country BBQ. Servers are polite and friendly, the bbq has a vinegar tangy and smokey taste to it. Not sweet.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Fresh Air is a BBQ lover's dream. Tender, juicey pulled pork, great sliced beef brisket. If you can't find what you want at Fresh Air-you're a BBQ wannabe!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Fincher's is better hands down! Stew doesn't compare! Has a sweet taste that isn't for me. I also am not that crazy for the smokier taste. It's not bad at all, but I prefer the tang of Finchers instead.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I ordered for carryout and when I got home WOW the food amout was overwhelming, I had leftovers for the next day, the price was right for a small budget.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

I have eaten at a lot of BBQ places but this is my favorite for their pork and chicken. Their sides are pretty good too.

Been to Fresh Air Bar-b-Que Of Macon? Share your experiences!