“A Restful Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North
Ranked #4 of 68 Hotels in Macon
“A Restful Stay”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

We were exhausted and hungry when we arrived and were met with a very nice young lady at the desk. She was welcoming and helped us find a restaurant in the area that she figured would meet our needs. A maid who was doing laundry gave us two extra pillows and was so kind also. Stay here for a most comfortable nights sleep, great service and good breakfast! KJ

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff and facility. We are pleased that your stay with us was enjoyable and hope to see you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Carmel, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Our stay at the Macon Hampton Inn & Suites was outstanding. We loved the decor, comfort and accommodations that offered a larger room than normal, an indoor heated pool, a lovely lobby/lounge and location amidst several restaurants within walking distance. The room was extremely quiet and we never heard an elevator or other guests while we were in our room. No regrets on selection of this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive comments about your experience at our hotel. We are pleased that our hotel was the right choice for you and we hope that we will always be your first choice in Macon.
Valdosta
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My non-smoking room stunk of smoke. When I asked for another room I was given a handicapped room with a slimy tub. Past experiences with this hotel were great, so I was very disappointed during this stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank KC262
Jasper, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Just a quick overnight while passing through Macon. Great hotel and staff, located well along I75 and 16. Plenty of restaurants and shopping close by to meet any needs. Upholds the Hampton quality expectation. Would recommend and definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean and location convenient for travel but the bed was very hard and they are located next to railroad tracks that vibrated room and the trains were often. Staff was courteous and breakfast was great.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Dms0321
Decatur, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My stay at the Hamptons in Macon, GA on Riverdale Dr was awesome. The staff is great, the rooms are clean and in a great location. I'm looking forward to my next stay. "There is no place like home but the Hamptons."

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Oakdale, United States
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My wife and I were travelling to Florida and stayed at this Hampton Inn just off I-75. A very nice overnight after a tedious drive. Would definitely stay here again (and did the next week on our way North).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family