“Best one out of 2 hotels stay in one week”

Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North
Ranked #4 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Belleville , Mi
“Best one out of 2 hotels stay in one week”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

My travel partners and I stayed at the Sheraton in August for three nights prior to traveling to Macon to stay at the Hampton for two nights. We were very disappointed in the Sheraton, but were extremely happy with the Hampton Inn. It was, clean, the amenities were great, continental breakfast good, and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. We will definitely be staying at the Hampton Inn on our next visit

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Pamela P
bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your pleasure with your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you will choose our Hampton Inn on your next visit,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Bonita Springs, FL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

The staff is always super, good breakfast, clean, good WI-FI, and a treat in Macon...complimentary wine & beer..(could have had some white wine)...10% discount by showing hotel key at Smokin' Pig restaurant (excellent barbecue)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Andy W
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your continued loyalty look forward to seeing you in the future.
Thomasville ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Has real, real good coffee, better than the room coffee. The breakfast was excellent the eggs was real. Don't forget the cookies. Value of this hotel was pretty good. Location for other eating places are within 1 mile. So book-en guys. Very close to the Orthopaedic hospital.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Rick H
Thank you for your comments about our hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest.
Alliston, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

A nice hotel situated very close to I-75. an ideal stop-over for travellers on the interstate. Complimentary breakfast and brown bag snacks to go are an additional bonus. The staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank paandmi
Thank you for your comments about your stay at our hotel. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay and hope to see you on your next visit to Macon.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I booked here last minute on a trip to Atlanta. I chose this hotel based off of the TripAdvisor reviews. It turned out to be a great choice. The good = pretty much everything about the stay. The service was great too. My only complaint was that there was a dirty towel in the shower. Normally I would have called down and asked them to clean it, but it was very late at night, I had the family and everything else in the room was spotless. I'm sure it was just a one-time oversight. The price included a good breakfast. That saves quite a bit of money when you have a family. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay at our hotel. We are sorry that a towel was left in your shower and we will share this information with the housekeeping team to ensure that this type of situation does not occur in the future. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Minneapolis, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Another nice new Hampton Inn in a great location. Staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Even hosted a wine/beer chicken wings happy hour. Breakfast had a great variety of selections of fruits, cereals, eggs, waffles, coffees juices, fresh fruit, oatmeal and more. Rooms and whole hotel was clean, spacious and quite. Many restaurants in the area to choose from. Heated pool was nice to relax in. We've stayed several times and will again if we are in the area. Easy on and off I75.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your pleasure with your stays at our location. We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.
Lenoir City, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We checked reviews and had stayed here before but this time was a nightmare.
They now allow their employees families to use the pool.
We had queen beds. I was eaten up with some kind of bugs, woke up the next morning and my legs were beaten all over, to the point of bleeding in places. My husband had nothing from his bed.
Went to the front desk, showed the desk clerk she called the manager, she was to busy to talk. She said they would refund our nights stay and mail me a check. Took my cell and said I would be contacted on Monday.
Still haven't heard a word from the manager.
Talked with Hilton Properties two times. She said the manager told her she has contacted me, this was yesterday, still no word.
We are silver members and I am appalled at Hilton and their employees on how this is being handled. I have been to Walgreen walk in clinic when we left the motel she said I was eaten up by some kind of bugs. Put me on steroids for itching.
We got home and I was up all evening itching. Went to my skin doctor on Monday and he said the same thing I had been eaten up with some type of bug. He then put me on a strong steroid cream.
We probably want be silver members much longer
Shocked by all of this.