“Very satisfied”

Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North
Ranked #4 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed here on our way through Georgia, and were very pleased with our choice. The location was very convenient, as we were headed down I-75 and over I-16 to Hilton Head.

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The rooms weren't cramped. Breakfast area was very roomy. The staff was very helpful when I needed to locate a nearby pharmacy.

We stayed at two Hampton Inns on our trip, and both were a very good value, and each is definitely a place I would recommend and stay at again if/when we are back this way.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites for your overnight stay in Macon Ga. We appreciate your comments about our accommodations and service and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Always trust Hampton Inns ... and this one is just like the others. ... great staff too. Rooms clean. Quiet hotel. Convenient to interstate. ... but some very suspicious characters on the other side of the interstate.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for being a loyal Hampton Inn guest. Our team strives to provide and excellent guest experience and we are pleased that we obtained our goal during your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We always stay at the Hampton because the service is top notch and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The pool is very nice and well maintained, and the complementary breakfast is consistently good at all Hamptons.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being a loyal Hampton Inn guest. We appreciate your positive comments and look forward to having you as our guest on your next visit to Macon Ga.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Met my brother here to pick up my Mother from Florida so she could come back to KY to stay with my family. Location was great, not far from highway. The hotel was clean and they were working on updating/remodeling some of the rooms on our floor but it was not a distraction for us at all. The Staff was exceptional. They were very helpful and friendly. The breakfast area was very clean and although we were not there for breakfast, the To-Go Bags were handy and a fresh. The lobby was very inviting. I like having fresh fruit for a snack and the yummy cookies in the evening. Would definite stay there again if the need arises.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn for your brief stay in Macon, Ga. We appreciate your positive remarks and are pleased that our hotel will be your choice for future stays in Macon, Ga.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

In Macon for a seminar and 1st stay at this particular Hilton Property....staff helpful, complimentary breakfast selection very good....rooms a little noisy but may be based on location....on 3rd floor right by air conditioning unit for hotel. Otherwise, nice stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs while in Macon, Ga. We would like to apologize for the noise that you encountered and hope that you have a better experience when you stay with us in the future. Our team goal is to provide excellent service and we appreciate your kind comments.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Nice clean friendly hotel. Great breakfast and staff. Good location. Lots of good places to eat. Our room was very clean and up to date. This hotel appears much higher end than the price point. It has a nice little store for things you might need including snacks and even meals for the microwave. We will stay there again someday.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our hotel. Our team strives to provide an excellent guest experience and we are pleased to hear that you will make us your choice for future stays in Macon, Ga.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Everyone seems to know their jobs and are friends and courteous. It's great to have no problems while traveling. We are Hampton Inn customers 100% and have been for years. My favorite Hampton feature is the changing of all the bedding, even the duvet, every night if desired.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your stay at our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to our Brand and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.