“Excellent Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North
Ranked #4 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We just took a 10 day road trip and out of all of our hotels, this one was the best, even though it was just a quick 1 night stop over on our way home. The hotel is very clean. The room was clean and we requested a roll away, which was in our room upon arrival. The King Jr suite is large and plenty of space for a family of 4/5. The breakfast area was very clean and had a large amount of seating. Staff was extremely nice and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gtapc
bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for taking time to comment about your stay with us. Our entire team strives to provide an excellent guest experience and it is always satisfying to hear that we have been successful in our goals. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Hotel is run down,needs updating, newer hotels in area, location is good, except for train running by hotel, close to places to eat. why do you need to write a book to get this done, 200 characters who has time to write this, OK volume 1 I need to write more stuff about something I don't have time for, now who came up with this?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here overnight on a trip from Florida to North Carolina. The hotel and room were excellent and staff courteous and helpful. A nice extra was the beverages and snacks (fruit and cookies) that were always available in the lobby. The morning breakfast was fine. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
bosslade_hotels1, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for being a loyal Hampton Guest. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated and it was a pleasure having you at our hotel.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I seen the Hampton Inn sign and knew this was our stop. Desk clerk was kind and helpful. They had complimentary BBQ, chips, cookie, and fruit. This kept us from having to find dinner. Breakfast was great.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experience at our hotel. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I am a Diamond Member and I have hardly ever been dissapointed in a stay. The beds are always very comfortable and breakfast is always hot and good. You don't have to look hard to find a Hampton Inn. They almost always look new and clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our brand. We appreciate your positive comments and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a work trip and found it very comfortable and safe. In fact, the staff was very accommodating when I told them I was alone and moved my room to an upper level by request. My room was very spacious and clean. The workout room is very isolated and you have to walk through the indoor pool area to access it. However, I was able to get an ample workout in.

Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay. Our team strives to provide and excellent guest experience and we are pleased that our actions resulted in a satisfactory stay. We hope to be your first choice for future lodging needs while in Macon Ga.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed here on our way through Georgia, and were very pleased with our choice. The location was very convenient, as we were headed down I-75 and over I-16 to Hilton Head.

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The rooms weren't cramped. Breakfast area was very roomy. The staff was very helpful when I needed to locate a nearby pharmacy.

We stayed at two Hampton Inns on our trip, and both were a very good value, and each is definitely a place I would recommend and stay at again if/when we are back this way.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites for your overnight stay in Macon Ga. We appreciate your comments about our accommodations and service and look forward to having you as our guest in the future.