“Best Steak Tips in town!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #198 of 355 Restaurants in Macon
Macon, GA
“Best Steak Tips in town!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We recently ate well known steak house in town, where I had some pretty mediocre steaktips. The gravy tasted like it was from a powered mix and the seasonings on the meat were only so-so. A few days later, we happened to eat at IHOP on Tom Hill Sr. Blvd, I had the steak tips breakfast... WOW! It was delicious! The steak tips were cooked to order, they were tender and juicy, slightly sweet, plenty of sauteed onions and mushrooms. The seasonings were perfect and the whole meal was delicious AND half the price of the fancy steakhouse meal! Everyone in our family enjoyed their meals and we had really nice and very attentive waitress. I'm sorry I don't recall her name, but next time we go, I'll be sure to get it and give her the acknowledgement she deserves. IHOP used to just be for breakfast for my family, not anymore! We'll be going back to sample more of the new items on their menu!

• Visited June 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“Delicious and excellent service”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Larry our server was excellent. Attentive, pleasant and efficient. Visited the table several times to ensure we were satisfied. Even offered a to-go cup of coffee for the road, without being asked!
The food is IHOP fare and exactly the way we asked for it. Delicious. Nice stop will be back.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!