“Awesome comfortable stay !”

Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University
Ranked #3 of 68 Hotels in Macon
“Awesome comfortable stay !”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Al at the front desk was very helpful he got everything my family and I needed and answered all of our questions he also went over and beyond we call this OPOG at homewood suites in savannah ga I can't wait to stay at this hotel again and see your new renovations !

• Stayed November 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Tampa, United States
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The staff that checked us in and worked during our stay had the best customer service skills. They were very helpful. I was only here for one night but they made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed for our stay. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dalton, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2013

If you want to feel as though you are at home, stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Macon, GA. The difference is worth the price. The staff attend to your every need and there are even hot cookies at the end of the day to welcome you back to the hotel. The rooms are quiet, clean, and comfortable. The location is very safe, especially in a town not known for a low crime rate. We have stayed at other hotels in Macon, but decided that from now on we will only stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The difference is worth the price and the peace of mind as well as the comfort, cleanliness, and attention to detail.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

crestview, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I always stay at a Garden Inn if one is near my work site as they are very clean. Hampton is my second choice and the Marriott chain is my backup chain of hotels. Skip all the rest folks as I have stayed at them all over the last 40 years.

marietta, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Staff needs training and empathy towards Hilton guests. In the morning, while cleaning room above our room the maid was dropping the vaccum handle on floor repeatedly, making it impossible to sleep. Upon check-in I was not treated professionally. In fact they were not friendly, they seemed annoyed that I came to their hotel. Upon departure,was no different, we will not do business with Hilton Hotels again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jonathan A, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Macon / Mercer University, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Jo Ann N.,
I want to thank apologize for the problems you had when you stayed at our hotel. I can assure you this is not the norm and not what you should expect from the Hilton Garden Inn. It is our goal that each guest is greeted with professionalism and a smile, and we failed during your stay. We do hope you give us another chance to show you how good our customer service can and should be.

Hospitably,
ohiohockeyguy
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a week for business in Warner Robins. The hotel is right next to 75, which made the drive pretty easy. Also liked that the hotel was located on Mercer University's campus. There were a few restaurants within a 10 minute walk. Very friendly staff. Clean. Great American Grille was good for grabbing a drink before going out.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Albany, GA, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at over the last few years of my traveling for business. The staff at this hotel will make sure you are satisfied with everything. The chef and staff in the restaurant are wonderful. The food is outstanding. I stay here monthly for business and call it my second home. The staff make you feel so welcome and take care of your every need. Love this wonderful hotel.

1 Thank Marsha M