Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West
US$169
US$157
US$92
US$87
Regency Inn & Suites(Macon)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$118
US$113
Super 8 Macon West(Macon)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
1842 Inn(Macon)
US$221
US$148
US$143
All reviewscinnamon rollsnice hotelroom was cleananswered the phonenice staybreakfast areamacon westwould definitely stay here againother hotelsthe young ladysausageyogurtfront desk staffbusiness tripa great place to stayup to datefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2012

My family and I were in town for one day for my child's technology fair. The hotel was very clean and the person at the front desk was pleasant and efficient. The breakfast was great as well. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Nketia M
Shobha31206, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2012

Thank you for the nice review. We are very happy that you and your family had a great time with your child at the technology fair. The staff appreciates your comments and we look forward to the opportunity of hosting your next stay in Macon. I hope your travel was pleasant traveling back home.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Best hotel at that exit, in my opinion. Very comfortable rooms and accommodations. Stayed Friday evening so busyness may have contributed to slowness in restocking breakfast items on Saturday morning-no skim milk out, cereal bowls out, coffee out, trash cans full. Those were quickly remedied, when asked.

Room Tip: Our suite was very spacious.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Anna B
Shobha31206, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

We appreciate you taking time to share your experience. I hope that next time you can spend more time in Macon. We have a wonderful city to explore. We are also a within driving distance of Tanger Outlet Mall and many locally owned restaurants. The front desk can share with you their favorite local and chain restaurants. My personal favorite for lunch is to go to Edgar's! If you have a sweet tooth they have awesome desert, located just minutes away from the hotel.

I apologize that our breakfast did not meet your expectations. We have hot items that rotate daily. We have scrambled eggs, cheese omelets and southwestern omelets along with sausage gravy, bacon or sausage links, rotated daily. Along with our hot items we also serve a variety of pastries, bagels, cereals, yogurts and our Signature Cinnamon rolls.
Sometimes our ladies in breakfast tries to keep up when its very busy.

I hope that you will give us another chance to show off our extensive free hot breakfast bar.

Once again thank you

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Recently my husband and I were in Macon on business. We stayed at the HIE for six weeks with weekend trips home. This hotel became our second home for awhile. The staff was very helpful and very welcoming from the general manager Shobha to the housekeeping personnel.
Everything is kept clean and up to date, including the grounds. Our room was very comfortable and every day we had clean towels and essentials provided. At each check-in we had a personal note from Shobha with a goodie bag for each of us. During our stay we celebrated our anniversary and arrived to find rose petals scattered on the floor and on the bed! Talk abouy personal attention!
The breakfast was very good and Miss Anne was so sweet and keeps that breakfast area spotless.
All of the staff knew who we were and greeted us by name. I never encountered a grumpy, unhappy staff member.
I highly reccommend the HIE Macon, Ga. We'll be back!

Gail and David

Room Tip: Our room at the end of the hallway was very quiet, also on the top floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank GailW2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I will make sure to pass along your comments to our Ladies and Gentlemen so they know their hard work and dedication is noticed and appreciated by our guests. It is guests like you, who take the time to share positive thoughts, that encourage our staff to always deliver excellent customer service.
We hope you had a wonderful vacation and hope to see you at our hotel again.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. It even had a great smell about it! The quality was beyond expectations and the hotel seemed very new. This is what you would expect in a 5 star. Price was very reasonable.
I like the little things – they made me feel valued and the manager Shoba recongined that i was a Gold Platium Club member. and made me feel valued as a PCR member. when i went to my room i find a welcome letter from the manager with candy and snacks on my table with my name on it. It made me feel special, the team went that extra mile to make me feel welcome and unexpected. great and friendly place to stay and excellent service. clean room and the lady at the front desk helped us to find a great place to eat. WOW! i will be letting my family and friends know about this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank Shaun D
Shobha31206, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

We hope you had a wonderful vacation and hope to see you at our hotel again.

Shobha Dahya

Reviewed 20 December 2011

We cancelled a reservation at a tried-and-true hotel we'd stayed at before after experiencing a fine HIE in Ohio, thinking we were in for another wonderful experience. O well. The hotel was more expensive, though we tried to reserve by internet once we realized that it was less expensive that way; unfortunately, we were unsuccessful for unknown reasons, so paid the price. The rooms were not well stocked or as nicely laid out, no bags in the garbage cans, bare minimum of towels and pillows, a wet spot on the carpet, (which was reported to the front desk), minimal lighting choices, the door on the adjoining room bathroom did not shut, minimal choice of items in the vending machines and broken ice maker on one floor. No hot chocolate available, no market to purchase food...in short, we probably should have done more homework and not assumed that all HIEs were the same. The only bright spot was Terra, at the front desk, who really seemed to try to make things right.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Amherstburgians

I am concerned about the problem you encountered at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. Be assured that the issues you have raised have been addressed and that appropriate action has been taken. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future.
We want each of our guests to feel at home with us. Please accept my sincere apology.
Once again I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concern with us.
We value you a Priority Club Reward Member and hope you continue to choose IHG for your future travel needs.

We look forward to serving you in the future.
Sincerely