Best Western Riverside Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1842 Inn(Macon)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsback porchgrand pianobreakfast roomsausagebest westernshot breakfastbiscuitsyogurtan older hotelwould stay here againlong drivefree breakfastrooms were very cleanthe young ladybed was comfortablefridge and microwavenice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 October 2013

couldn't ask for a better facility, front desk staff went out of the way to accommadate us, suggested a great restaurant(CHEDDERS), COMFORTABLE ROOM, GREAT BREAKFAST. Great rate for room also. If I am ever that way again, I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Riverside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Thank you for your review of our accommodations and services. Its so good to hear that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed your visit.
We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay again soon.
Guest Relations manager

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The Best Western is located just off I-75 South of Atlanta. It is very convenient for North-South travel. The ratio of quality to price is excellent. Staff were helpful, although there were no cups available in the room for the coffee maker.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Riverside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

I am so sorry that our housekeeping staff forgot to leave cups for the coffee maker, hopefully, you asked and received cups from our desk. We appreciate your review, your business is important to us. Please plan to visit again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Room was nice, but had a odor. Was Ok once the AC was running. Beds comfortable, food good, eggs, biscuits, waffles, good coffee. We got a 2 night special. I left my wedding rings and they held them at the front desk.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review, I am glad we found your rings and could return then to you. Your business is important to us, please plan to visit again soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Other than the condition of the hotel my stay was very good. The front desk staff were great and friendly. Check in was quick/easy. That wasn't a problem either. My only complaint was the somewhat run down condition of the hotel. The room was clean, the bedding, etc., but the hotel definitely needs some TLC and maintenance. The bathroom was a little moldy and there were cracks in the walls. AC was dirty and toilet handle was broken. Not up to my previous best western stays. I know they are not a luxury hotel, nor is that expected. I just felt this one could be much nicer.

• Stayed: September 2013

I am so sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations, your comments are not typical of our property which makes me wonder if it could possible be a different hotel (there are 2 BW in Macon), if however, it is our hotel we will take the necessary steps to correct the items mentioned.
We appreciate your business and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My stay at the hotel was excellent. Staff as well as management were very professional.
Mr. Patel always go above and beyond for our group. I have been there many times and my stay has always been very pleasant. He and his staff would come by meeting rooms to assure all our needs were met.
Hotel rooms are very clean and quiet. They are constantly making up grades and changes to make stay a great.
Breakfast room is large and very clean.
Hotel is very safe and in an area with many restaurants and fast food eating places.
Thank you so much for making my workshop

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

We truly appreciate your review, you are so right, Mr. Patel and the staff works hard to insure that meetings and accommodations are comfortable.
We value your business and hope you will choose to use our hotel again soon.