“Easy Comfort”

Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-75
Ranked #53 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Recently made a trip to Macon, Ga. It was a one night pass and remembering I had stayed at the Baymont Inn one before I pulled right off I-and was in my room in a tmely fashion. I will say the room did show some age. However it was cleam and comfortable. The morning breakfast was awesome. I am a sucker for a waffle. Oh, and the full breakfast menu is free. It os with confidence I can suggest the Baymont Inn as an affordable clean and safe place to stay in Macon, GA. As an additional bit of onformation, It is close to he historic down town area if you are visiting for pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Laci H, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2013

Thank you Valued Guest, I really appreciate the feedback on your last stay with us! I am delighted that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast as we take a lot of pride in offering a hot deluxe breakfast bar. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Reviewed 13 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Laci H, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Mike F, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Reviewed 27 February 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Laci H, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Travellers also viewed these Macon hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-475
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#20 of 67 in Macon
Comfort Inn & Suites West

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-75? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-75

Address: 3680 Riverside Dr, I-75 Exit 169, Macon, GA 31210-1837
Region: United States > Georgia > Macon
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #53 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Price Range: £44 - £58 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-75 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Macon I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites - Riverside Drive