Quality Inn
US$141
Hotels.com
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanstandard fareheaded northgravy and biscuitsfront deskworked perfectlylobby and breakfast areaworked finegreat ratean overnight stayhouse keepingcontinental breakfastbudget hotelopened the doorwaffle makeroutdoor pool
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Stayed here this week and things were as expected. Front desk was especially hospitable, I believe her name was Roxanne and she was very friendly and made me feel like a valuable customer. Rooms were fine other than the TV was a little blurry at times for whatever reason. Hotel seems to be in a safe area and they have a security person that drives around on a golf cart occasionally to check on the property. No complaints. If you are use to Quality Inn's this one should be what you are looking for. Close to quite a few restaurants, a Sams Club, and a Mall about 5 minutes away.

Room Tip: Request first floor if stairs are an issue as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We stayed on a Friday night (June 14) with 5 people in a room. The front desk was friendly. The room was clean. The parking lot area felt safe. Thankfully, the pool was open late and clean, even though getting a towel seemed to be a problem for the night desk staff.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We were traveling home after spring break and decided to divide our travel home into 2 days. We pulled off the interstate and were cautious to check in last minute. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, smelled nice and the front desk was friendly and efficient. Got a great rate and a good night's sleep to continue our journey the next day. 20 minutes north on 75 is a seven day flea market with quite a diverse selection of vendors.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mcclurkans
Reviewed 8 April 2013

People were nice & the room was clean, what more do you need? Side note if you are not a smoker do not stay in a smoking room......I should have known better but it was final four weekend and all other rooms were taken...

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I stopped here after driving all day and unfortunately driving through Atlanta during rush hour traffic, so needless to say, my nerves were shot! I was greeted by such a friendly clerk that I was really glad that I had found this Quality Inn. I did have a problem with the shower in the morning; the water would suddenly turn cold & stay cold for several minutes. I told the manager (Ketan) about it when I checked out & he said he would look into the problem. About 20 minutes later, he called me & told me he had found the problem & would comp my room on my way back home.
On my return trip, they gave me a king bed room that was really nice. I didn't expect to have my room comped and was even more surprised to be given such a nice room! I would difinitely recommend this hotel to everyone and will be staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the hotel are quiet and safe.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo