“First time”

Ranked #13 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Birmingham, Michigan
“First time”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at La Quinta for the first time, as we needed a place that would accept a small dog. Usually stay at Hamptons. Nice hotel, good price and convenient off of I 75. Clean and comfortable. Check of gentleman helped me enroll in their frequent stay program. Only negative was could hear sound from the room next door. Would stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Venice, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I use my past experiences at LaQuinta as a reference if I cannot get a reservation at my preferred hotel at my destination. This particular hotel is definatly a cut above all other LaQuinta hotels in all respects. It appears to be rather new, but is clean(er than most), easy to get around in, and the staff are friendly and courteous.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times and I'm always happy. Rooms are new and clean. Front desk staff are all very friendly and helpful. Pool was super clean as well. This hotel is smart when it comes to smokers. The smoking rooms are all on the top floor, isolated from the floors below. The only negative is the prices in the little store and the loud alarm that goes off. Will stay again.!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The Hotel was very nice. The Room was comfortable and attractive. We had double beds. We were very happy they let us bring our dog. The breakfast was OK but could have had more choices. All in all a very nice place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Florida
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

as a pet friendly hotel, of course you can be assured that the room will smell like a pooch. I stayed here on my way to Florida because it was pet friendly - however my room was really, really smelly. Used my travel Lysol to "cut" the smell..Other than that, hotel served it's purpose.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank bwalker78
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed 23 June 2014

While on our way to Oak Ridge Ga. We decided to stay at La Quinta on I75 in Macon Ga. We found this hotel to be up to the standards that we are accustom to when we stay at a La Quinta. Check in and out was easy room was clean and comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was very good and the breakfast area was extremely clean . Bottom line our stay was excellent and if I need to stay in Macon again I will stay here,

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple