“Superb Guest Service”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon
Ranked #38 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Room was very nice and clean. Kevin, front desk, was very friendly, helpful, and professional. Room was very well priced. My wife and I would recommend this stay to anyone. I have stayed here by myself several times for business.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you so much for choosing our Fairfield Inn & Suites for you and your family to stay with while in Macon. Also, thank you for the kind words about the Front Desk Agent Keith I will make certain to let him aware of your praises. We look forward to you next visit.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Enjoyed my stay---Keith at the front desk was awesome, he took care of everything we needed and enjoyed his customer service, I really liked the fresh popcorn in the lobby.....I will stay again when I return

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank SlapCzech
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and we appreciate the time you took to write such nice comments. We will share your comments with our staff.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Great place which I stay quite often on business. The staff is very friendly and professional. The rooms are are clean, quite and up to date. Internet connection is good for the business traveler like myself. It is very well priced. It is located with plenty of great places to eat with a very nice mall just a few minutes away. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I've stayed on all floors and many different rooms. All have been quiet, clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

We are pleased to hear that you had a good stay. Thank you for taking the time to comment and give us feedback. We especially appreciate you staying with us. We realize there are many choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our stay was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and quite. We are very pleased with our experience. Amy Jones, at the Front Desk, provided us with great information on local attractions and Mimi Jackson, the Operations Manager,was delightful.

If in the Macon area, choose Fairfield Inn and Suites. They are located right off of I75 and close to several food establishments. We will stay with them again!

Room Tip: The rooms on the Back of the building are quite
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank A B

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your kind comments about the hotel and about Amy and Mimi. We love to hear what our guests are saying about our hotel. Your comments will be shared and celebrated with our staff. Your feedback is crucial to helping us improve and know what we are doing right and wrong. Thanks for sharing with us and we are delighted you had a good stay!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is the most disgusting Marriott property I have ever stayed in. It was run down, filthy and it stunk. It was like staying in a $40 per night Days Inn- perhaps that's where the extremely outdated broken down furniture came from.

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating but the hallways and lobby floors were filthy. There were food crumbs and shreds of paper all over the floors. The breakfast area was scattered with trash on countertops from guests with no attendant keeping things picked up and clean and stocked.

I'm a Marriott Rewards member and always choose their properties first. I've never felt compelled to check for bedbugs or keep my shoes on in one of their properties, but this was a first. Someone from corporate needs to make a surprise appearance and get this place in order.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer A

We appreciate you taking the time to provide valuable feedback about your stay. I sincerely apologize for the problems that you experienced during your stay and the inconvenience that this may have caused you. We strive to provide relaxing and clean accommodations to each of our guests. Your experience here at the hotel is certainly not the norm and for that, again I apologize.
Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you on your visit to Macon, GA.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

About all that I can say is this place is just very average from room to breakfast. It is Ok for one night but would not consider it if I had to be in the area for any longer time, There are many better choices for about the same price or less. Front desk was friendly enough

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment and give us feedback. We will take your comments and use them to help us improve. We especially appreciate you staying with us. We realize there are many choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

stayed 2 nights, for the most part everything was average...workout rm=3 large machines in a cramped cubical of a room, queen beds seem more like full size and breakfast was pretty simple, small room with more tables than necessary, only one specific path to get to food, so don't even dream of cutting between tables...not!!! we talking "tight squeeze" didn't even go on the second morning...staff was very nice and helpful, rm was clean...on my next trip, i'll upgrade, ok(smile)

Room Tip: hotel seem very compact, if you like space, make another hotel choice...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. We enjoyed hosting you very much. Our guests’ feedback is the best way for us to know what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. We take it very seriously and use it to improve and learn. I am glad to hear that our staff was friendly. Thank you for taking the time to share, your comments are very much appreciated.