“Excellent service!”

Ranked #38 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Tamarac, Florida
“Excellent service!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, Amy went out of her way to make sure our stay was great. She found the address and driving directions to a restaurant we wanted. Great stay. I would recommend this hotel!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Vicki M
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
We are glad that you had a good stay with us and that Amy provided you with the directions and information that you required. We appreciate you staying with us, we know there are many choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us. Please stay with us again the next time you are in Macon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Mimi, Marcus and Keith: exemplary! Talk about personalized service and treating the customer right! I had an issue with the air conditioner in my room. They were on it immediately. Problems happen anywhere and everywhere. It's how the problem is handled that can really make the difference. These people are impressive. Unsurpassed service. Regarding the rooms: some of the AC units are older (hence the problem). They moved me to a really nice room with a much newer AC unit. Very good overall experience, thanks to the staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank BTThames
Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry you had a problem with the a/c in your room; however, I'm delighted that Mimi, Marcus and Keith solved your problem and gave you excellent customer service. We love knowing what are guests are saying about us and use our guest's comments to know where we need to improve and what we are doing right. Thank you for your feedback and kind words!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I would like to give "Kudo's" to Miss Mimi and Miss Shenita for their personal professionalism, their kindness, their people person attitude, their warm smiles, their kindness! Both were very personable. In fact, everyone that I encountered was absolutely plesurable! I enjoyed my stay and they really made me feel welcomed, and anything that I asked of them, they got it, or brought it! I so enjoyed myself and will definitely come back the next time I am in the Macon area!

Room Tip: I highly recommend this hotel to any in the area or passing through!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Barbara L
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We enjoyed hosting you very much. Our guests’ feedback is the best way for us to know what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. We take it very seriously and use it to improve and learn. Thank you for taking the time to share, your kind comments are very much appreciated.
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Be sure to get your room in the front half of the building. Trains run ALL hours behind the hotel. The staff is VERY helpful and friendly. The breakfast is OK. The scrambled eggs don't get rotated, so by the end of the service time they're hard.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor, front.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank pumpcaptain
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. I'm glad our staff treated you well; however, I'm very sorry about the train noise you experienced. Please stay with us again the next time you are in Macon and we promise you will have a better experience.
Navarre, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Was welcomed at check-in with free popcorn in the lobby. They have an indoor pool and fitness center as well. If you want something bigger, you can go down to the gym they have a partnership with for free. Thanks!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MikeLoera
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your kind comments about the hotel. We love to hear what our guests are saying about our hotel. Your comments will be shared and celebrated with our staff. Your feedback is crucial to helping us improve and know what we are doing right and wrong. Thanks for sharing with us and we are delighted you had a good stay!
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Room was very nice and clean. Kevin, front desk, was very friendly, helpful, and professional. Room was very well priced. My wife and I would recommend this stay to anyone. I have stayed here by myself several times for business.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for choosing our Fairfield Inn & Suites for you and your family to stay with while in Macon. Also, thank you for the kind words about the Front Desk Agent Keith I will make certain to let him aware of your praises. We look forward to you next visit.
Cumming, Georgia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Enjoyed my stay---Keith at the front desk was awesome, he took care of everything we needed and enjoyed his customer service, I really liked the fresh popcorn in the lobby.....I will stay again when I return

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank SlapCzech
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business and we appreciate the time you took to write such nice comments. We will share your comments with our staff.