“Friendly, quiet, clean, close to interstate”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon
Ranked #46 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Perfect for me and my family. We stayed on our way to Disney and on the way back home. Staff was very helpful, friendly and available. The location was perfect as it was close (less than a minute) away from shops, foods, grocery but it wasn't directly in the middle of it so it was quiet. I use Marriott and specifically Fairfield Inn alot for business and i haven't had a problem yet. Free WiFi and Breakfast in the morning. There's also a Kroger, Kmart, starbucks, etc within a 2 minute quick drive.

Will use again for an overnight stop to/from Florida.

Room Tip: There is train tracks not to far away behind the hotel. It's not loud but if you get a room in...
3  Thank Charles R
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comments and hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

What a great stay my wife and I had. Mike was great. I hope he stays with Fairfield long enough to become CEO or at the least manage his own place. I don't think he knows how to say "Can't" or "No". His attitude made this visit wonderful. The room was everything we could have hoped for. Very clean. Design was marvelous. Not sure about building next to a train track. That was a little disturbing. Now - as for breakfast. My wife & I might have left at 6:30 AM but wanted breakfast. I wanted waffles. I really wanted to get on the road so when I was told the waffle mix wasn't ready I ate eggs, biscuit & gravy for breakfast. As my wife and I are getting ready to leave - the waffle mix is now put out for others to enjoy. There is no way I have room (or feel like wasting the time) for a waffle.

Room Tip: We had the last room at the end of the hall. We know it kept down the noise from the other guests.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom L
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I am delighted that you had a good experience. Mike is a great associate and we appreciate your kind comments about him. Please stay with us the next time you are in Macon!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I would consider myself a seasoned traveller and have stayed at many hotels. We arrived here around 12am the night auditor was a very nice man. The next morning we had the free breakfast and there was a young lady name Kiki who worked the buffet and I will say she was a real pleasure to talk to in the morning. What a positive person. Any at the front desk was pleasant and friendly. Nice job. Give that girl Kiki a promotion.

Room Tip: Right off highway 1 hour south of Atlanta.
2  Thank Steve G

Thank you for staying with us. We realize there are lots of choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us. We appreciate the kind comments and the feedback on our breakfast attendant and Front Desk Staff. Please stay with us the next time you are in Macon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I travel to Macon monthly and have stayed at this property 6 or 7 times. The staff is very professional and friendly. The rooms are fresh and clean. They offer cookies and popcorn in the evenings as well as a good breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Macon area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north rear are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank William K

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and kind words. We are glad that you have experienced good service and found our rooms clean. Please stay with us the next time you are in Macon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, Amy went out of her way to make sure our stay was great. She found the address and driving directions to a restaurant we wanted. Great stay. I would recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vicki M
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

We are glad that you had a good stay with us and that Amy provided you with the directions and information that you required. We appreciate you staying with us, we know there are many choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us. Please stay with us again the next time you are in Macon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Mimi, Marcus and Keith: exemplary! Talk about personalized service and treating the customer right! I had an issue with the air conditioner in my room. They were on it immediately. Problems happen anywhere and everywhere. It's how the problem is handled that can really make the difference. These people are impressive. Unsurpassed service. Regarding the rooms: some of the AC units are older (hence the problem). They moved me to a really nice room with a much newer AC unit. Very good overall experience, thanks to the staff.

2  Thank BTThames

Thank you for staying with us. I'm sorry you had a problem with the a/c in your room; however, I'm delighted that Mimi, Marcus and Keith solved your problem and gave you excellent customer service. We love knowing what are guests are saying about us and use our guest's comments to know where we need to improve and what we are doing right. Thank you for your feedback and kind words!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I would like to give "Kudo's" to Miss Mimi and Miss Shenita for their personal professionalism, their kindness, their people person attitude, their warm smiles, their kindness! Both were very personable. In fact, everyone that I encountered was absolutely plesurable! I enjoyed my stay and they really made me feel welcomed, and anything that I asked of them, they got it, or brought it! I so enjoyed myself and will definitely come back the next time I am in the Macon area!

Room Tip: I highly recommend this hotel to any in the area or passing through!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Barbara L
Tressy T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Macon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We enjoyed hosting you very much. Our guests’ feedback is the best way for us to know what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. We take it very seriously and use it to improve and learn. Thank you for taking the time to share, your kind comments are very much appreciated.