“Super clean, spacious, quiet and accommodating!”
Review of Flagstone Motel

Flagstone Motel
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Port Angeles
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Before booking, staff showed me the room choices and quoted me the price. I was very pleased with what I saw, and especially the price, just $65 for a 'premium' king room with mountain views. The motel is undergoing some improvements, with new flooring, and double glazing on the windows facing the street. Some of the furniture is older, but all is functional, with management advising AC in all rooms by next summer. Given I was in town to run a marathon, I was pleased to sleep soundly, and be able to return post-race for a shower and late check out. Don't hesitate to stay here, if looking for a low cost and quality stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors cost a little more, but have sunrise views from the door/rear window and mountain view...
6  Thank kiwigirl2257
There are newer reviews for Flagstone Motel

Reviewed 27 May 2014

The Flagstone Motel was a very nice place to stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very accommodating. It is conveniently located. Good restaurants nearby. We found Port Angeles and the Flagstone Motel both a pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were booked into another local "higher review" property but upon arival were given a terrable room. so after asking to be moved to a "Better" room but had only 1 night's stay for the long weekend. The "Better" room had a twin bed in it for two adults and was at least 20 years old. Waking up in the morning was very painfull for are backs, like sleeping in a fish bowl. My wife called Flagstone Motell first thing Saturday and spoke with Viveck. He told her he had a room for us and would like us to come see it first before checking-in. So we headed over, and what a plesent Suprise! Not only was the room a 100% improvement is was great to be welcomed in by such a wonderfull family. Viveck and every one on the staff were wonderfull and went above and beyond expectations. The only place We will stay when ever we go to PA. Thank's for making us part of your Family, you will always be a part of are's!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Erik S
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This motel was very clean and efficient. The service was excellent and management certainly was accommodating in any way they could. Had good cable and wifi, which was unexpected at a motel.

As far as motels go, this was was above average and we would stay again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Eloise R
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was needing lodgings at the last minute for the Juan de Fuca Festival of the Arts, and was fortunate to find this motel with excellent central location to walk to many places. The staff was very helpful, friendly. The room was clean, comfortable with queen bed for one, fridge, microwave, quiet enough. Continental breakfast included. I was able to leave my luggage for some hours after check-out. Maybe a bit overpriced, but it was Memorial week-end. I prefer basic accommodations, and this suited me well. Connie M.

2  Thank conniemac213
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The price was right and my stay was very pleasant. Clean rooms. Felt safe and staff was very nice and helpful. Easy 5 min walk to ferry. was able to leave my car at the hotel while taking ferry to victoria. Second floor room even had a peak at the surrounding hills. No pool or restaurant.

Room Tip: no restaurant or pool
2  Thank 167linda
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Pleasant service and reasonable rates, I was here on business and all of the staff I encountered were helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Nice little trail to the waterfront behind motel. Thanks for making my stay a great one!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business