We pulled into Port Angeles around 9 at night for one night since we were taking the ferry over to Victoria the next day, This place was close to the ferry terminal and we were tired of driving in from Sea-Tac. The front desk clerk was very friendly and offered to let us park our car there for free for the two days we were staying in Victoria. The room was clean, maybe a little dated, but comfortable. No A/C so you need to have a window to open. Price wise I would expect to pay about $25 less than we did, but we didn't want to drive all over looking for a better deal and it seemed like the hotels were filling up even though it was a Tuesday. They do have a free continental breakfast which is very basic. I'd give the place 2 1/2 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flagstone Motel is delightful get-away for you, your family, and friends. We are 2 blocks from Downtown Port Angeles where you will enjoy a wide variety of restaurants and shopping, making the motel a good base camp as you explores the area. We want to make your visit as comfortable as possible. We offer clean, comfortable elegantly decorated rooms with all the charm and amenities to help you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Flagstone Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagstone Hotel Port Angeles
- Flagstone Motel Port Angeles