This hotel was fine, given the town and the other hotels in Port Angeles. If I ever came back to Port Angeles (which I probably wouldn't), I would probably splurge on the Olympic Lodge. I didn't book the Olympic Lodge because I thought it was pricey for the amount of time our family would be spending in the room since we were there to see Olympic National Park. That being said, the Flagstone Motel room was okay. I liked that the kids had a separate room and that there were queen sized beds in both rooms. The room was pretty dated but clean and met our needs for the 2 nights we were there. Just as a note, and something I wish I had understood before our trip to Olympic National Park, Port Angeles and the other towns surrounding Olympic National Park (like Forks, La Push and Aberdeen) are NOT what I would consider nice places. They appear to have hit their heyday in the early 1900s and not cleaned up since. You pretty much have to stay in these towns if you plan to spend any time in Olympic National Park (which I certainly recommend), so just be sure your expectations are set fairly low.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Flagstone Motel is delightful get-away for you, your family, and friends. We are 2 blocks from Downtown Port Angeles where you will enjoy a wide variety of restaurants and shopping, making the motel a good base camp as you explores the area. We want to make your visit as comfortable as possible. We offer clean, comfortable elegantly decorated rooms with all the charm and amenities to help you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Flagstone Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagstone Hotel Port Angeles
- Flagstone Motel Port Angeles