“Enjoyable”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bryan, Texas
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was pretty satisfied with my stay at the Super 8. I was on a vacation with my younger brother and he was taking me on a tour of the Olympic Peninsula. Bed was very comfortable and I had a good nights sleep. The only draw backs were the heater was very noisy and the continental breakfast is definitely not for diabetics!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
David K, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Port Angeles, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Lisa,
We just replaced over half of the beds in the hotel. I'm happy you found them comfortable during your stay. We are doing many other renovations over the winter. I will have maintenance look at the heaters in the rooms and see if he can quiet them down a bit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Anacortes, Washington
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay at Super 8 with David this night. I was in the area to take pictures and met up with a fellow photographer who also booked a room there.
Though the only room left was on the highway side and the noise kept me from a good nights sleep I still thought the value was good and location a safe and convenient one.

Room Tip: Book early and ask for a room away from the highway side.
Roseannadana123,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry the noise from the road kept you from a good nights sleep. Generally traffic dies down around 10pm but next time you are in the area give us a call and we can try to get you a room away from the highway. Glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 October 2013

For the past week, I have been traveling from Seattle to Olympic National Park (Port Angeles) up to Victoria and then over to Vancouver. I am a Starwood Preferred Guest and almost always stay exclusively in Starwood properties. On this trip I stayed in a Sheraton, a Four Points, a Westin and the Port Angeles Super 8. I am honestly shocked to say that my experience with this hotel was BETTER than the experiences I had with each of the Starwood properties, despite the fact that I have been a SPG member and frequent guest for over 5 years. The staff members were friendly, there were no unexpected fees (i.e. internet, parking), no hassle in finding the hotel and my room was comfortable. This is the place to stay in Port Angeles, hands down.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
David K, Owner at Super 8 Port Angeles, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Your review was so thoughtful. I'm so excited about your comments. Thanks for staying.
Bothell
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I book a room here often. I come and stay once a month and each time, I am comfortable. Rooms are clean and have numerous amenities. I will continue staying here! I always look forward to my time there.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

David K, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Port Angeles, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Conchita, It's always a pleasure to have you stay with us. Starting in November we are adding even more amenities such as four pillows to every bed and brand new bedding. See you again soon.

Brittany
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Sequim
Royal Victorian Motel
Royal Victorian Motel
#6 of 16 in Port Angeles

Been to Super 8 Port Angeles? Share your experiences!