“Friendly desk staff”
Review of Quality Inn Uptown

Quality Inn Uptown
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Port Angeles
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Turned up with no booking at a busy time. Was taken care of and given a lovely room with grate view over Port Angeles. The room was pleasant enough with large comfortable bed, however, it was in need of sprucing up a bit with a little tlc. Saying that, for the rate I was charged it was on par with a lot more expensive motels, It was in a central area, within walking distance of the town. Would stay again and recommend it

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

I am pleased you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you for placing your review on tripadvisor. I enjoyed your comments about the view from your room and our location. I appreciate your future reccommendations of our hotel. We look forward to your return visits.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

We booked a room for one night at the quality inn in port angeles. We found the room clean, comfortable and the staff very friendly. Beautiful views of the harbor and mountains from the hotel room. Thank you Kimberley for the attention you gave us, the help with our itinerary, etc. You made our stay all the more pleasant. We enjoyed the town of Port Angeles too. Spent a pleasant few hours roaming around and went to the "next door" cafe in the evening for drinks, eats and music. Unfortunately Hurricane Ridge was closed, but we enjoyed the rest of our stay in Olympic National Park. I would definitely recommend the Quality Inn in Port Angeles.

Room Tip: Just decide if you want to see the water or mountains.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Wow! What a great review ! Thank you for placing your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. It was especially nice to read your kind comments about Kimberley.Your comments will be shared with Kimberley and all our staff. It is unfortunate the road to Hurricanre Ridge was closed during your visit. Perhaps you will return to our area again in the future and have a chance to enjoy Hurricane Ridge at that time. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Liz Conrad, Kimberley, and all the Quality Inn staff

Reviewed 23 October 2012

The Uptown Quality Inn gave excellent value for the price. Very pleasant and helpful staff, quiet and clean room. Breakfast is a lovely perk and they had those great waffles. Cookies available after 4 pm - yum. Great view of the harbor and Puget Sound.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sadianne

I want to thank you for placing your review on tripadvisor. I enjoyed your comments and your view of our hotel through your eyes. I'm happy you were welcomed well by our staff.I'm also pleased to know you enjoyed our views, Breakfast , and the cookies! I hope you will visit us on your next trip to Port Angeles.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

Staff was very friendly and recommended local places to eat and sites to see. The rooms were clean. From where we were you could see most of the downtown area and Vancouver Island. We had a great time and the Crab Festival was great!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

It was a pleasure to read your review. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and our annual Crab & Seafood Festival.Thank you for placing your review on tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming your future visits to Port Angeles.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

The staff at this location were very friendly and most helpful in recommending local eateries and sites to see. While this property is not fancy, the rooms were spacious and the entire facility was spotless. If we travel to this area again we would definitely stay here.

1  Thank emom
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Thank you for placing your review on tripadvisor. I appreciate your praise of our staff and the mention of the cleanliness of our rooms. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your future visits to Port Angeles and our hotel.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

This hotel works for an overnight rest & hop to Vancouver Island or to visit the Olympic NP nearby. Rooms are spacious, clean & functional but needs update soon. The walls are thin and you could hear your neighbors very well. But our stay was at the low occupancy period so it did not border us much. Of particular complement is manager Liz who helped me to settle a credit transaction even at two weeks after my stay. Port Angeles is quiet and sleepy, at least at the time of our visit in late September. I guess the town will be busy during the peak Spring-Summer visiting season.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to place your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased you were happy with our hotel and our service. I personally want to thank you for your compliment and again apologize for the credit card issue you experienced after your stay. I am happy to hear the issue was resolved. I welcome your future visits to Port Angeles and our hotel.

Liz Conrad & Quality Inn Uptown Staff

Reviewed 1 October 2012

We stayed 2 nights at this hotel which is a standard motel situated in an elevated position above the town with lovely views to Vancouver Island. You can descend directly to the waterfront via a staircase in the cliff. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the rooms were spacious and clean. Perhaps the hotel will need a revamp at some time in the not too distant future, but we enjoyed our stay and woould definitely stay here again. Breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
QIPA, General Manager at Quality Inn Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

I enjoyed reading your review of our hotel on tripadvisor. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for placing a review of our hotel. You described our locations features very well. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed our views. I hope to welcome you back for a future visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Angeles
#2 of 16 in Port Angeles
Port Angeles Inn
Port Angeles Inn
#4 of 16 in Port Angeles

Been to Quality Inn Uptown? Share your experiences!