We paid $70 for a double room. Fantastic rate, and we were willing to put up with a less than nice room. This is exactly what we got. Weird stains in the bathroom and on the towels, dust on the tv and phone, old mattress, generally just a run down room. As soon as we walked in we could smell old cigarette smoke. Service was fine, the man we talked to (I believe the owner) was kind enough, but didn't say much. There was wifi and a tv, but no mini fridge, microwave, or coffee maker. Located near the water, but around a bunch of other not great looking motels and rundown businesses and restaurants, kinda depressing area. Noise levels were somewhat loud, but not horrible. If your priority is saving money on a room for the night, this place while not perfect can provide you with a good nights rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family operated budget motel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Aircrest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aircrest Motel Port Angeles
- Aircrest Hotel Port Angeles