We stayed here based on price. Will not do so again. Yes, the lobby was good and they do have a computer for use by patrons. The management was nice, but didn't smell anything when I complained about the room (and had nothing to move us to). The room reeked of smoke; not just an odor, but absolutely reeked.
I turned on the a/c hoping to rid the room of smell, and a gross smell (dirty socks?) came from it. It didn't resolve. Was the room clean? It appeared to be so. But having to sleep with your door cracked open to breathe doesn't feel very safe.
If you're not sensitive to smell or you're a chain-smoker, you won't beat the price. For the rest of us, there are better options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family operated budget motel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aircrest Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aircrest Motel Port Angeles
- Aircrest Hotel Port Angeles